276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Drawing a Day (Tear-off Pads)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By the end of the year, you'll have a lovely keepsake showing all your progress, how much you've learned about your artistic voice, and all the fun along the way.

Lisa Congdon's One Drawing a Day - A yearlong Sketchbook for Finding Your Creative Voice is the perfect way to get back into your drawing practice.

I personally think this is my best piece so far, it uses a combination of illustration and layouts which I think are my two main strengths. Practice every day, experiment with different styles and approaches, and make new discoveries on every page. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.

It is amazing that each page has easy instructions on how to draw different 'things' persons, insect animal, fish, seascape,s. My next stage is to thing about the different objects I want to represent, I am aiming to create works about 8 different things. Biography: Sam grew up in Buckinghamshire, falling off various bicycles before reading books and making up his own stories about more competent heroes. But you never know what prompts are going to come up in our daily drawing challenges, so those might be in there this month too! So in this piece I have included, the shirt my boyfriend was wearing on Friday 10th April, which was the 18th day of lockdown, along with what I was wearing.

My current painting practice leans heavily on motifs found in other art works, which is something that emerged from these drawn reiterations. Trading Address (Warehouse) Unit E, Vulcan Business Complex, Vulcan Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 3EB. It’s hard to describe this exactly, and it’s not guaranteed, but by working at a long project the mind can simultaneously focus and wander. Join the Sketchbook Skool A Drawing A Day Facebook page to show off your work and receive a standing ovation! Who better than Lisa Condon, bestselling author and inspiring illustrator, to guide you on a yearlong journey to find and refine your own artistic voice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment