276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Bad Boy Gets Punished: A Sissy Maid Missy Bad Boy Series, Part Four

£5.555£11.11Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He felt slightly humiliated to smell the way he did, but that was the whole point of this horrible place. To humiliate men. He reached for his clothes, which he had folded and placed on a chair, only to find them gone. Someone had obviously entered the room whilst he was bathing and removed them. Several days passed and I noticed the advert was still in the window…. so I out of interest I took down the telephone number. Can I take him home?" asked Stella "I have a whole load of chores for him! I can't wait to see him scrubbing my floors and cleaning my house in his pretty uniform!"

There was no one else there, at present. Miss Roach pointed to a bed and told Michael that it was his. Then she went to a battered wardrobe and opened it up to reveal what Michael had feared it would contain. Oh yes, Mrs Harding!" said "You have paid for a full training course for your husband. He will be a pupil here until he graduates".The reason I thought I could survive outside the Wendy house was probably due to my Mistress Vikki accepting an overseas assignment but she has written saying she will be returning in late October and will be very disappointed if she finds me trying to retrieve any of my male thoughts or attitudes. I do hope that with the help of the Wendy House, and by paying more attention to the advice of Miss Blouse, I shall escape her punishment and be allowed to continue as her pathetic sissy slave pandering to her every wish (I especially look forward to having to hand wash her lingerie and her taking me for a bra fitting at a sissy friendly store we have used in the past). On a slightly different note, darling, I want to show you some gorgeous examples of Morpheus fashions. You'll have seen examples on the web, and here are some that show what lovely styles there are these days for young women.

The truth is that I did learn a valuable lesson about doing my sissy maid chores each Saturday and not complaining. Mistress Rosemarie must have noticed the difference because I have not been made to perform my cleaning in such a manner since August. Each Saturday it is a lesson I think about and pray that I have pleased her and do not have to repeat this lesson in servitude and humility. You will sit down to pee. Any pee on the rim or the seat will result in punishment, whether it is you or one of your friends. I pressed the button to close the garage door, and nervously entered my mother-in-law's house - a fluffy little baby-doll, perched on 5-inch heels - feeling every bit like the little sissy I knew I was. I closed the door behind me, and stood alone in the mirrored foyer, awaiting the woman who be my cruel, stern Mistress for the next two weeks: my mother-in-law! She returned a little while with a tea tray with two cups and a pot of tea..She sat down at the desk and poured out the tea…. Michael stood outside the entrance of the building, his head down, reluctant to go in. It was the last place on earth he wanted to be right now!

Special Feature

I nervously followed her into the living room, my sissy baby-doll swaying to and fro, my heart pounding. I briefly took a glimpse of Myrna's sexy hips wiggling sensuously in her red-hot tennis skirt.

Aren't they fabulous? My heart goes out to every girl in the Rose Room. What pleasure they bring us, and what an inspiration they are to all girls to know that they will be loved and admired if they bravely put their feminine foot forward. Excuse me? Miss? Miss Supervisor? You are making a mistake, I’m not here for....” I started to explain…. As I previously wrote once Michael my husband had become my maid Michelle and moved into the spare bedroom I continued with his feminisation and with the help of my mother put her on a hormone programme to ensure any masculine traits were suppressed and her female traits enhanced. Whilst I had toyed with the idea of chastity the hormone regime and the fact that she was small in that department meant there was no need. However I still had needs that needed to be satisfied so Michelle’s domestic training included providing oral services along with her household duties. My mother helped with the training and benefited from Michelle’s oral skills as well as domestic capability. As I said previously my mother encouraged me to start dating again and I rekindled a relationship with a former boyfriend William. He is a strong forceful man and very much my equal. My mother offered to take Michelle on as her live in maid so I could develop my new relationship with William and to ensure Michelle was fully aware of her new position. completely feminized and submissive to you. Depending upon her duties, she may require uniforms that are appropriateWhen I put you on speech restrictions you will speak only when spoken to. You should expect that often. This is how I bend down to peep through The Salon's two-way mirror – as I spy on my husband and his new lover, Sir Charles Dexter!

Be quiet!” she shouted. I was immediately silent. She was quite frightening when she spoke like that! She was very angry! Mistress Rosemarie does like to give me enema punishments because she likes me to feel the cramping like girls do and they embarrass me as she makes fun of me. Most times if I am naughty I only get a single enema though. It didn't take long till my pansy has become a fully accepted maid of almost any party that I or any female in my circle of friends hosts … funny enough, most of the males that attended the parties did accept her without any problems and I am quite sure that some of them never doubted her being a real female maid. But even if they do, I wouldn't care. My fairy princess isn't a male any longer and who knows, some of the males might even be envious and wish they'd be allowed to take her place or at least walk a while in her shoes. Michael was aware that the place was completely female-dominated and that any men in the place were there to be trained, to serve women and to be punished. A relentless regime of feminisation was pursued to turn masculine males into submissive feminine maids. His sister, Jane, was going to be a bridesmaid at her friend's wedding in a few months. She was very excited about it, and especially loved the dress she'd be wearing for the day.

I spun around on my heel to see my mother-in-law enter the room. I felt myself swell pathetically in my super-tight gaff. And here's a Prim pic and story from years ago which have never appeared in Prim's Petticoat Wendyhouse. Now I understand exactly why Sir Charles was so keen to give my husband all that extra “training” before his engagement as Sissy Maid Prudence with the D’or Baleine family! The training was simply an excuse. The two have become passionate lovers, and are spending as much time as they can in the boudoir. And here’s the rub – I am becoming extremely aroused by watching my gorgeously femininized husband being deeply penetrated by the athletic and magnificently equipped Sir Charles. Michael answered a summons from Miss Walker. He entered the room and was surpised to see his wife there. Stella looked no different from the last time he had seen her. Michael had obviously changed considerably over that period! He was about to speak when he remembered that he was not allowed to until he was spoken to. Remembering his place, he executed a curtsey.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment