276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Navaris Folding Step Ladder Chair - Foldable Ladder Stool Shelf - Library Steps Bookshelf Plant Stand for Storage and Decoration - Bamboo

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fortunately for me, my mom-in-law asked if I could make a step ladder for her. I told her that I don't think I could make a strong step ladder as I did not know how. This chair which I saw on instructables kept flashing in my mind and as I had the balance plywood left from another of her projects ( which is still incomplete!) , I thought I'll use it, and if it comes right, I'll surprise her with it!

Place the legs on your workbench. Then place some scrap 1/8″ hardboard on your workbench. The hardboard will help to set the rails in from the front of the leg 1/8″. Apply glue to the ends of the seat rail and place at the top of the legs. Cut a piece of wood to length and rip to width. Position on the legs, clamp in position and attach using 2″ wood screws. Step 25. Make and Attach the Seat Disclaimer: I am not an engineer and this DIY ladder chair has not been weight tested or stress tested. Excess weight or excess stress may make the step ladder chair unsafe to use. Discontinue use if at anytime the ladder chair feels unsafe. Joints and connections may become loose over time and make the ladder chair unsafe to use. Please exercise caution when using. By using these plans and this ladder chair you are agreeing to do so at your own risk. Designing a DIY Ladder ChairMeasure and cut the piano hinge. make sure the holes are proportionate. Place hinge flush to the seats and drill and screw in the hinge. Popular Mechanics have an excellent tutorial for those who are brave enough to try out curves. I, however am not so experienced and I wasn't sure if I could get all those connections nice and tight. Drill countersink holes in the sides of the step and seat cleats. These holes will be used to attach the cleats to the legs. Be sure to make a left and a right. Then drill countersink holes in the bottom of the step and seat cleats. These holes will be used to attach the cleats to the step and seat.

The printable building plan includes the materials list above, detailed cut list and assembly instructions, and tips for accurate placement and clamping during assembly.Once the cleats are cut, drill countersink holes in the bottom edge of the top rail to attach the seat. Drill countersink holes in the top edge of the middle and bottom rails to attach the steps. Then drill countersink holes in the faces to attach the cleats to the legs. Be sure to make a right and left. Apply glue to the cleats, clamp in position and attach using 1-1/4″ wood screws. Step 23. Make and Attach the Middle Step Storage & organisation Furniture Textiles Kitchenware & tableware Kitchens Lighting Decoration Rugs, mats & flooring Beds & mattresses Baby & children Smart home Bathroom products Laundry & cleaning Plants & plant pots Home electronics Home improvement Outdoor living Food & beverages Christmas Shop Shop by room Cut an angle on a piece of wood, measure from the top of the angle and make a 90-degree cut. You can also place wood in position, mark the angle and cut. This method will ensure the best fit. Repeat for the other side. Step 12. Attach the Front Cleats Converted metric building plan available here. *Metric measurements are our best approximations. Supplies Cut an angle on a piece of wood, measure from the top of the angle and make 90-degree cut. You can also place the wood in position, mark the angle and cut. This method will ensure the best fit. Repeat for the other side. Step 11. Cut the Front Seat Cleat

It is often very annoying when you can not reach anywhere and it can also be dangerous if you stand on a small stool or table. Therefore, Scala is a very useful piece of furniture, available in many types of wood. Scala Zero is a solid wooden chair, which can be easily converted to stepladder. A safe small stepladder is not always readily available. The Usit Stepladder Chair features spacious steps with non-slip grooves and is available in different wooden textures. This beautiful hybrid piece of multipurpose furniture is designed by Maarten Olden. Cut two pieces of wood to length. Apply glue to the edge, clamp and allow to dry. Once the glue is dry, rip a bevel on one edge. Place the angle against the stile and mark the front edge. Rip the seat to this mark.The Library Chair is a very useful piece of furniture, which can be easily converted to stepladder. Using a modern manufacturing and hand-crafted techniques, this chair is cut from high grade birch plywood and unique construction details are achieved. Note: I was not able to locate 5/4×2 at my local big box store. Instead, I used my table saw to rip 5/4×4 to 1-1/2″. Step 1. Cut the Front Legs

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment