276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NA Door Mat Indoor Doormat IT Pennywise The Clown Custom Doormat Thousewarming gifts home decor

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Size: 40x70cm | Material: Coconut hair and latex | Suitable for indoors/outdoors: Both What we like Laura is also a freelance journalist and has written articles for publications including the Daily Mirror, the i, Metro, Stylist and Happiful magazine. Why you should trust us My Dunelm washable Marvel mat still looks good after 8 years" - tried and tested by Mumsnet user dotoallasyouwouldbedoneby Our verdict Turtle mats are fantastic, stay on the floor, collect the dirt and can be slung in the washing machine, also not cheap and I think a higher price point than hug rugs, but worth the cost in my view" - tried and tested by Mumsnet user Bluntness100

Door Mat - Etsy UK Rabbit Door Mat - Etsy UK

Unsung hero of the home, but just as important to house hygiene as the very best vacuum cleaner, the humble doormat works overtime to keep Mumsnetters’ kitchen floors free from paw prints and the remains of the school football field. It’s not a particularly glamorous shopping prospect, but finding a good doormat can improve your life, keep your floors dirt-free (so you won't have to break out your best carpet cleaner as often), and will serve you faithfully for many years. We have a JML Magic Carpet. It's moderately hideous, but does work well, and it's extremely thin. We have low profile doors for wheelchair access and it's the only one I could find (including scouring IKEA) that was both effective as a doormat and thin enough to let the door sweep over" - tried and tested by Mumsnet user acumenin Our verdict

Size: 60x85xm | Material: Cotton and multi grip | Suitable for indoors/outdoors: Indoors What we like

Doormats For Indoor And Outdoor Use UK 2023 | Mumsnet Best Doormats For Indoor And Outdoor Use UK 2023 | Mumsnet

Coir mats with rug grippers underneath to stop them moving. Love the look of a coir mat and they're easy to clean by shoving them upside down and letting all the bits fall out." - recommended by Mumsnetter TheHandStandBand Our verdict Not suitable for machine washing - you'll be in danger of ruining your washing machine if you attempt it Another vote for Turtle mats - I have two and going strong after a decade or near enough. That's 4 dogs, two walks a day in mud, grass, streams and anything else that is dirty" - recommended by Mumsnetter Pacif1cDogwood Our verdict We have a Marvel Mat runner from Dunelm. Gave up on the idea of getting the kids to actually wipe their feet so went for something longer they needed to walk across! Machine washable and so far has come out looking great again and unlike our previous mat actually seems to stay put rather than make its way down the hall" - recommended by Mumsnet user gigglingHyenaIt depends on the doormat. If you go on regular muddy walks, have dogs or kids, it certainly doesn’t hurt to have one of each. What type of doormat is best for outside? Size: Various available Material: Cotton, polyester and latex | Suitable for indoors/outdoors: Indoors What we like Size: 85x65cm | Material: Cotton microfibre, recycled tyres | Suitable for indoors/outdoors: Indoors What we like

It Doormat - Etsy UK

Because we know that there’s nothing like a real recommendation from a real parent, we first headed to the Mumsnet forums to find out which doormats were rated by Mumsnet users. We compiled a list of the best mats based on absorbency, practicality and value for money. Once dry, most doormats can be hoovered or shaken outside to get rid of excess dirt. Every now and again, absorbent indoor mats can go in the washing machine - but don’t forget to leave out the fabric conditioner as this can damage the fibres, reducing absorbency. What’s the best doormat to buy? Designed to blend in with your decor - if you are after a statement piece, you may want to look elsewhere

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment