276°
Posted 20 hours ago

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOTHERFUCKER" A DIY birthday book, birthday card, rude gift, funny gift: Volume 13 (BETTER THAN A CARD)

£3.5£7.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If our greeting cards don’t have you pissing yourself from laughter, then we haven’t done our job right. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Also includes immediate download of 7-track album in your choice of 320k mp3, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire. So these greeting cards are printed on sustainably sourced 340gsm paper, but I'm looking into options for 100% recycled cards, so watch this space.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Inspired by you, we put the inside jokes, spontaneous phrases, and emotions that spark laughter within your every-day-relationships into the development of these cards.

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

I avoid plastic like the plague when it comes to postage so it's tissue paper and recycled brown paper for packaging all the way although I am partial to a sticker.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. J.DUNCAN’S AUTHOR PAGE This DIY book is just a great, creative, alternative gift card for that friend that has a great sense of humor. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment