276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Strong: Life, loss and eternal love for my daughter

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not only by revisiting the heartbreak, but making sure it truly reflects the traumatic but magnificently beautiful journey of me and my incredible daughter Azaylia. It's crazy to think how strong this little lion is with all the stuff she's gone through, all the chemotherapy, all the blood transfusions, all the scans. They join the likes of Niagara Falls and Blackpool Tower to turn orange, as well as Clacton Pier and Radio City Liverpool and also the CN Tower in Canada. But, eschewing grief counselling, he turned things around himself, and “from a point of seriously not wanting to be here” he has since been channelling all his energy into making a difference for others.

Cain makes most of his wealth through TV appearances and sponsored social media posts, but his net worth is not known. Here is a quick description and cover image of book Strong: Life, loss and eternal love for my daughter written by Ashley Cain which was published in June 22, 2023. In this podcast, we talk about the value of being committed, how you can find your purpose and why it's important to always keep dreaming. We are feeling the love so thank you for the positivity; we are fighting, we are strong, and we are going to beat this. Strongis the inspirational and heartbreaking memoir from social media star Ashley Cain, charting his daughter’s birth and the fight for her life when she was diagnosed with leukemia at 7 weeks old, as well as his own struggles since her passing in 2021.A few months after her birth, at just eight weeks old, she was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukaemia. PARENTS, IF YOU SUSPECT SOMETHING and your parental instinct is flagging that something isn't right then make sure you do everything in your power to pursue it as sometimes your GP just doesn't.

STEPHEN GLOVER: Instead of this giant blame game, the Covid Inquiry should really be examining whether. The fly-over was organised through the ' Azaylia Diamond Cain journey to fight Acute myeloid leukaemia' group on Facebook - which has thousands of followers across the world. I think the things he does to raise money and carry on in his daughter's memory is nothing short of amazing. From one parent to another this is my experience and from speaking to other parents around the hospital, we took our daughter to the doctors and they said she had colic, had a blocked nose and that she was constipated, they gave her laxatives and nasal spray. From such a cruel thing to happen to Ashley raising money in her memory and completing challenges constantly is just amazing.Not only that, she is now empowering women all over the UK with her female fighting classes; ‘Combat Collective’. That does not feel rare, not to us, not to the families impacted, and not to the communities around them. Ciara Lloyd said: ‘I’ve admired Ashley for some time and shared in the heartbreak after the passing of his daughter, Azaylia in 2021.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment