276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ana Abiyedh Rouge 60ml by Lattafa Eau De Parfum Long Last Perfume

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Specificațiile și imaginile produselor au caracter informativ și nu constituie obligativitate contractuală. Teen Vogue may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Parfumul acesta este o incantare pe pielea iubitoare de fructe si ambra, perele persista dar dupa 3-4ore mirosul este spectaculos de ambra!

Prima oare are un miros un pic chimic (gen de clinica, daca intelegeti), apoi mirosul acela de alcool se duce si ramane mai placut, lemnos si cald. Am comandat și alte parfumuri de pe aceasta pagina și sunt foarte puternice, insa cel de acum, pare ca ma dau cu apa chioara. A great and unusual perfume, with a subtle sweetness that perfectly interacts with the salty ambergris and spicy saffron.I was told it smells like BR 540 , I have never smelled it , but if it smells like this I absolutely love it . Plenty of fragrances have gone viral, but the one perfume we constantly see receiving the most praise is the luxurious Baccarat Rouge 540. Acum nu pot sa ma mai dau cu el, iar cei de la relatii clienți de la Olfactiv nu răspund absolut deloc. Impactul la prima aplicare incredibil,un miros deosebit,dulce ai usor florar,dupa cateva minute am avut impresia ca nu mai miroase deloc pe mine, dar trebuie sa ai rabdare pana se instaleaza pe piele notele de baza care au persistat cel putin 8h.

Starts off sweet candy floss like not very sweet can smell the patchouli in the notes a bit of amber.Users love how strong and long lasting-scent the fragrance is, thanks to the pure and vegan-friendly ingredients. You’ll want to keep this travel-sized mini spray perfume tucked away in your everyday handbag for quick spritzes throughout the day. If you're a regular user, please take a break, explore our other interesting content, and come back later. Oakcha lists under the product description for this perfume that its “inspired by Baccarat Rouge 540,” so that should already tell you everything you need to know. Lattafa Ana Abiyedh Rouge Eau de Parfum 60ml is a soothing, harmonious perfume with amber, saffron and ambergris.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment