276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fairy Platinum Power Spray, 5 Litres (500 ml x 10), Tough Grease Remover, Washing Up Liquid Substitute Ideal For Barbecues, Pots & Pans, Fresh Citrus

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While the Fairy Kitchen Antibacterial spray took out second place in our lab tests, other sprays weren't as effective, with two of the three worst performers being dishwashing sprays. Made with ground almonds and tahini, this cleanser is not only milky and creamy but provides the vitamin rich benefits of lemon and carrot too! Just the thing for fairies, pixies, imps, and magical creatures of all kinds who need a sugary sweet pick-me-up, while scenting the season with candyfloss, fun, and a dose of can-do confidence! If you feel the festivities carrying you away, this reviving, minty bath bomb will set you back on track. Warming clove bud, vanilla toffee and uplifting ylang ylang oil are set for a truly festive shower experience.

I let that sit for around half an hour, and when I came back I noticed some of the grease had started to break down and the suds were going a bit brown.

I decided to give this a crack because it's fantastic for getting baked-on grease off dishes when you're handwashing, so I thought it might work on the oven too. This time, I decided to use the Fairy Easy spray from the supermarket, which has become a firm favourite in my cleaning routine.

First, I took all the racks out and gave the entire oven a really good spray, focusing on the door and the base of the appliance, which had a few very baked-on bits of food in the bottom. Many other well-known brands demonstrated similar results, with products towards both the top and bottom of the leaderboard. This plastic-free Christmas soap has a popping candy crust, soya milk centre and zesty grapefruit scent that brightens your day. If you're a regular user, please take a break, explore our other interesting content, and come back later. Soak up all that super saccharine goodness to enchant your senses, and let its magical scent envelop you in a cloak of candied mystique.In the past I've tried plenty of different methods for cleaning it and I generally opt for more natural or less chemical ways of doing it. Spritz all over the body for a lingering perfume, or apply throughout the day for a fragrant top-up. Be the first to hear about limited edition products, exclusive collaborations, and all things LUSH - including our secret master plan to create a cosmetics revolution! Back for 2021, bearing Christmas gifts of gold and glitter, this sweet caramel shower gel is ready to make anyone feel like royalty.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment