276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alpinestars Gp Pro R3 Motorcycle Gloves

£106.795£213.59Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With that said, please be aware that I’ve received a report of a user who received those gloves as CE Level 1-KP and not as CE Level 2-KP. I’m investigating this as we speak, so, at the moment, I would hold buying any of those two gloves if you’re after CE Level 2-KP gloves.

The Bogotto Veloce gloves are the low-cost option within the available offerings of CE Level 2-KP certified motorcycle gloves. The OJ Spin gloves are made entirely of goat leather and implement a plethora of secondary leather reinforcements along with extensive aramid-fiber lining and TPU sliders galore to top it all off (and including a palm slider per glove).Alpinestars no longer uses its K-Tech Kevlar paneling throughout the length of the pinky finger, unlike the discontinued Alpinestars GP Tech gloves (which were superseded by the Alpinestars Supertech gloves a few years ago). Regardless, the abrasion shielding afforded to the outside of these Alpinestars GP Pro R3 gloves, including pinky finger, is outstanding. Thus, we’re now publishing this review guide on the objectively-safest motorcycle gloves that money can buy for your riding needs. Table of contents Putting on and taking off the Alpinestars GP Pro R3 gloves is also effortless when compared to their direct competitors (racing gloves are inherently cumbersome to put on, but not so with these GP Pro R3 gloves). Bear in mind that the gauntlets of the Alpinestars GP Pro R3 gloves are reinforced and implement a hard shell for superlative impact protection. Incidentally, the Five TFX1 GTX gloves are not insulated; for a pair of CE Level 2-KP insulated gloves, have a look at our reviewed Garibaldi Motion gloves (seen HERE).

For both adventure riding and street riding, the Five TFX1 GTX gloves are not only superbly comfortable but also very tactile responsive, which comes in very handy for those of you adventure-riding aficionados who like to ride through complex trails requiring of maximum input finesse. Change starts by educating consumers, and you, fellow motorcycle rider, can count on us at Motorcycle Gear Hub to push for change in the right direction. The Five TFX1 GTX gloves are fully waterproof and surprisingly comfortable to wear in both hot weather (above 30°C/86°F) and moderately-cold weather (15°C/60°F). Kangaroo Hide Palm Kangaroo Hide Palm Gloves made from kangaroo hide, which is thinner than cowhide gives more feel to the rider but can offer up to 10 times the tensile strength.

Enter the Alpinestars GP Pro R3 gloves

From mid-palm to the pinky (on the lateral side of the palm), it’s leather now instead of ARshield (which is a blend of Kevlar) in some photographs. I’ve crashed multiple times in my Alpinestars Supertech gloves at much higher speeds and the stitching and seams are bulletproof (which is no surprise given the Alpinestars Supertech gloves’ real CE Level 2-KP certification). It will all depend on what kind of riding you’re planning on doing with the gloves. Seam strength is more important at high speeds too. The LS2 Swift gloves are sport-riding motorcycle gloves although they too will work as racing gloves if your shopping budget is very limited. And that’s because the LS2 Swift gloves cost a fraction of what the aforementioned big punchers cost. Inasmuch as LS2 is known for its affordable, high-quality motorcycle helmets, the Chinese company has been expanding its product portfolio for years now and it launched a pair of CE Level 2-KP certified motorcycle gloves: the LS2 Swift gloves.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment