276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Velocity Progear ROGUE PB 9.0 SERVICE BAG, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

which I use as a call out/breakdown bag. It is a compact bag with plenty of storage I can easily fit my wera screwdriver pouch inside along with spanners, grips and other essential tools. There is a nice little pouch in the front for keeping other tools or miscellaneous fittings. The bag comes with a shoulder strap and carabiner which does come in handy. Our team of Professionals have worked in a variety of Construction and Service industries, this has enabled us to design and construct the tool storage you need. Put your Trust in a company that uses ……and believes in its tool storage solutions. Velocity Progear is dedicated to suppyling affordable, premium, innovative designs. Our products are engineered to highest standard for all Professional trades.

We pride ourselves on our product design process working with end users and Professionals to create new product lines and features. As well Tool storage we offer Hand Tools and PPE products for professional, industrial and consumer use. Due to the current economic climate, unfortunate circumstances and the harsh reality of a super competitive industry, we have operated at a continued loss for a sustained period, this combined with not taking a wage has led myself and Elisha to re-evaluate the business while also doing what we must for our family and children. I find that the products are certainly not the cheapest they are very fairly priced and you get what you pay for. At Velocity Progear we are an experienced team with years of experience working within the industries we now serve, that has allowed us to create fresh, innovative lines. It is with a heavy heart and much consideration we have decided that loadout, as we all know it, will cease trading with immediate effect.

Velocity Progear

When we set out on this journey 3 years ago we had a dream, an idea and the support of an amazing community to change the way tools are discovered, distributed and configured. which I use as my commissioning bag. I am able to fit my analyser and probes, digital manometer and hoses, service brushes, ldf, selection of hand tools and gas safety certs. Plenty of room inside and dividers which can be adjusted in any fashion to suit the engineer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment