276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Patio Magic! Concentrate: Ideal for Patios, Paths and Driveways (Kills Algae and Lichens), 5 Litres

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I spent 17 years working with the chemical that’s found in Patio Magic, so I know exactly how it works, what it does and what it doesn’t do. Some products may be delivered straight to your door from one of our suppliers and these products will be labelled within the product description. Unlike Patio Magic, in my tests, I found that this chemical will dissolve the organic matter growing on the patio and in many cases, it got get rid of it in less than an hour. A long lasting, anti-bacterial disinfectant for the easy treatment, removal and prevention of green mould and algae on hard surfaces.

I never use ready-to-use chemicals as there’s more plastic wastage, they cost more and don’t treat as big a surface.Just dilute the concentrate in a watering can or low-pressure garden sprayer and thoroughly wet the affected surface, then simply leave it to dry.

DIY Gardening tested Patio Magic in April 2022 on a concrete slab that was dirty and had lichen growth on the surface – this is common and found on most external hard surfaces and is what makes them look grubby.Based on my experience, mould, lichens, moss, and other similar organic matter won’t start to regrow for at least a year and possibly much longer if the patio is located in a sunny spot. Hey, my name is Daniel, and I used to work with cleaning chemicals as part of my previous job, so I know a few things about cleaning driveways, patios, blocks and other surfaces. We act as a credit broker not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB UK branch (BR020956), a branch of Klarna AB (556737-0431) which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority. Sodium Hypochlorite is a powerful bleach with a high alkaline content, so high that it’s corrosive to lichen, mould, moss and algae. At my previous property, which had a large patio area, I sprayed Patio Magic onto the surface once a year in the spring, and I had excellent results.

Keep your patio and other hard surfaces in the garden pristine with this hard-working, easy-to-use Patio Magic! Choose a dry but overcast day so the liquid won’t evaporate in the sun or get washed away in the rain. If you want to seal your patio, you’ll need to power wash it first to completely remove any contaminants before the sealer is applied. For use on all kinds of hard surfaces including brick, paving, patios, walls, paved areas and driveways. The video below was published by Dirty Drive-Away and contains everything you need to know about this product.Patio cleaning equipment is easy to use and helps to enhance the appearance of domestic and commercial buildings.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment