276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Glutton: The Multi-Course Life of a Very Greedy Boy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Like a true glutton myself, and as predicted by Mr Ed Gamble, I absolutely devoured this book in about two days. Still very enjoyable with some great hilarious moments, and I loved the chat between Nish and Ed at the end of the audiobook. If you just want more of what Gamble provides elsewhere--in podcasts, stand-up, and panel shows--you'll likely be quite pleased with it.

When Billy can’t find the informant, he wonders if Kate is secretly harboring her, since the two grew close during Kate's weeks undercover. Come down the travelators, exit Sainsbury's, turn right and follow the pedestrianised walkway to Crown Walk and turn right - and Coles will be right in front of you. Would recommend to anyone looking for a trip down memory lane or who just loves to fantasise about food.This life-changing Audible Original features a powerful mix of one-on-one life-coaching sessions and a personal narrative with vital take-aways that you can start using immediately. Overall, he weaves together his childhood and his food anecdotes in a way that doesn’t feel too contrived and is entertaining throughout. But through self-discipline, mental toughness, and hard work, Goggins transformed himself from a depressed, overweight young man with no future into a US Armed Forces icon and one of the world's top endurance athletes. One Thursday lunchtime the Earth gets unexpectedly demolished to make way for a new hyperspace bypass. In 'Glutton', Ed shares a relatable buffet of experiences and stories from a life lived through food.

I like Ed, both his stand up comedy and the Off Menu podcast really appeal to me, but this book felt a little bit performative/surface level.Eliminate negativity and change your life with best-selling author, happiness expert and life coach Domonique Bertolucci. It does get a little bit repetitive, but there’s enough funny anecdotes sprinkled in that it’s forgivable. I really enjoyed the level of detail Ed goes into when doing his reveries of food from his childhood. And according to the residents of the Japanese island of Okinawa - the world's longest-living people - finding it is the key to a longer and more fulfilled life. If you are in Australia or New Zealand (DVD Region 4), note that almost all DVDs distributed in the UK by the BBC and 2entertain are encoded for both Region 2 and Region 4.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment