276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hapyshop 6 Pairs Naruto Socks, Naruto Mid Calf Socks Unisex Socks Anime Cosplay Costume Socks Anime Fans Gifts Autumn Winter Socks

£9.475£18.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The pungent smell of Sakura’s feet escaped through her Boots and entered Naruto’s nostrils, that was the foulest smell he had ever smelled. Naruto didn’t want to imagine how Sakura’s feet would smell like with her Boots off, Then Sakura started laughing on Naruto while he kissed her Boots. Whether you’ve been a hardcore fan since the Naruto manga original, your whole life goal is to become a part of Team 7, or you’re just like, very obsessed with the Naruto run that’s all over the internet (we don’t blame you, meme culture is basically everything), there’s a Naruto must-have buried somewhere in this curated collection just for you.

Naruto tried to open his mouth to breathe, But Sakura’s foot sweat immediately started to fill his mouth and mix with his saliva. Naruto instantly swallowed and gagged as the Sakura’s foot sweat flowed down his throat. Naruto reluctantly started to inhale Sakura’s strong scent as he was out of breath, Now Sakura’s stinky foot stench entered into Naruto’s lungs and he started gagging from the smell. Naruto took a deep breathe through his nose as his nose and mouth were being forced into the insides of Sakura’s Boots. Naruto immediately lost consciousness for a while, As Sakura’s Boots was filled up with the Stinky smell.

Sakura then walked up to Naruto in her Boots and softly slapped Naruto and said, “Naruto, you should have told me before, I love to dominate you with my feet.” Naruto started to lower his face and then Sakura’s toes met his lips in an instant. Sakura started to spread her toes, Naruto saw the toe jam collected in between her ten long toes. Sakura is standing with the dirty soles of her boots on Naruto’s head, Sakura stayed in this position for about a minute, just laughing at Naruto after sometime she took her Boots off his head.

Seven, eight, or nine—we couldn’t care less about how many tails you’ve got. No matter who you are, you need to get your hands on this Naruto Collection. Welcome to Hot Topic’s carefully curated and ever-so-slightly outrageous collection of all things Naruto. You thought you were obsessed with Naruto Shippuden? Psh. Get in line. Then Sakura sat on the sofa in the room, with her Boots on the floor. Naruto looked down at Sakura’s Boots and they were really filthy, that was so disgusting but he knew he had to do it. Naruto started to lower his lips towards Sakura’s Boots as he heard Sakura saying, “That’s right, Naruto Kiss my Boots!” for about 30 minutes, without any talks between them in the room. Naruto understood that Sakura was enjoying her feet being worshiped. We’re so nuts about Naruto we created a one-of-a-kind collection that’s overflowing with the Naruto merch, fan favorites, collectibles, apparel, and items you never knew you needed—until now.

Deviation Actions

Well Naruto, what are you waiting for? Take my Boots off!” Sakura demanded as she slapped Naruto hard across his face. As Naruto removed Sakura's Boots soon her warm foot stench engulfed his lungs, he started coughing from the intense smell. Sakura: Naruto, my Boots are absolutely filthy! I have been walking around in these Boots everyday with all the dirt collected on the Soles of my Boots. Naruto was staring at Sakura several times while traveling, but Sakura ignored Naruto till now. Naruto then tried to peek at Sakura but She caught him. Sakura: Naruto, I knew that you were a pervert, but a foot pervert is a new thing but don’t worry I'll help you if you do a good job.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment