276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mi-Mic Kids Karaoke Microphone | Wireless Speaker with Wireless Bluetooth and LED Lights Microphone for Kids, Black

£8.675£17.35Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

LED lights– 48 multi-coloured lights with 3 different modes of use, including flashing to the beat of the music. Featuring 48 vibrant multi-coloured LED lights with 3 different lighting modes, including ‘always on’, flashing to the music and pulsing in time with the beat of the music; you can really light up your performance.

C omplete with echo function, USB charging and 7 LED light functions, this microphone is a creative and entertaining way to combine technology and music. The Mi-Mic speaker and microphone aren’t suited for extreme karaoke but they are perfectly fine for a fun afternoon of singing and dancing. In a world where digital communication has become so important, getting your message across in an intelligible way can sometimes be challenging. This is perfect for parties, camping, festivals, the beach or just singing you heart out in your bedroom.

The Mi-Mic comes fully charged with very little packaging which means all you have to do is take it out of the box, switch it on, connect it to your blue tooth enabled device (laptop, tablet, phone) and you’re ready to go. but before on my computer when I tested it, it said to speak and if the line was moving across, your microphone was working. The volume and echo functions are adjustable my sliding ‘buttons’ they are easy to slide and the children can work them well. If it's a mic with a USB connector just make sure it is properly connected to the USB socket (you will not use the pink microphone in this case).

This is the first time that I will be getting on Zoom on my Chromebook and I want to make sure the microphone is working. The online mic test is a good tool for testing the microphone and finding out technical information about it.If you do see a line but the line isn't moving, then your mic is either broken or (much more likely) it's not properly setup. As you have noticed, our microphone test tool does not require any additional software such as Adobe Flash, Microsoft Silverlight or browser plug-ins. Com will test your microphone regardless of its type or the device and operating system you are using. if you find that your mic is working fine, as many people do, then you can be sure that any issues you were having are related to the software which is not correctly detecting the incoming sound. The LED ring light ensures that your child's performance is perfectly illuminated, giving it that professional touch.

The Mi-Mic Karaoke Microphone Speaker is a compact, karaoke microphone system lets you perform anywhere you want to the music you want to sing too. At OnlineMicTest we provide you with the most simple and effective way to quickly test your mic so you can immediately rule out mic connection issues.The Mi-Mic acts as a portable Bluetooth speaker so you can play any song from your phone and sing along! You can change the output volume on the device as well as adding in an echo for extra fun while singing and you can choose a static colour or moving colours to light up your Mi-Mike during any ‘production’. The music volume is controlled via your output device (tablet, laptop, phone etc) or via a black button on the side of the speaker. Official Bluetooth license – connects quickly and easily to your phone/tablet/other Bluetooth devices to play songs from up to 10 metre away.

We liked using the music match which had the lights changing with the flow of the track being played. If your operating system or browser is not listed here, this does not mean that it is not supported.The tester records the sound captured by your mic and you will be able to playback it after testing is complete.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment