276°
Posted 20 hours ago

K-Seal Coolant Leak Repair 236ml

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Still though, I at least considered putting this in anyway as it is going to cost me a fair bit of money in taxi fares while I wait for them to fix this, which I then weighed against the risks. Still though, I understand that if you can’t afford to fix your car or it doesn’t make sense to then throwing the Hail Mary may be the only good option. I’m actually keeping the stuff in case I ever get to this point and this is surely the only product I would ever use if it ever gets to that. Also I've been wondering how many garages have taken a vehicle in to do a "big job" for someone and have just poured poured bottle of miracle K-SEAL in and billed them for head gasket work etc??? Water pump coolant leaks are pretty challenging as this is a moving part but there is also the concern that the pump may have and probably has failed and if you slow down or stop the leak the damage that caused it may not allow the pump to do its vital job, leading to much worse consequences. We regret to hear that we have not successfully managed to stop your coolant leak. K-Seal works to a strict set of technical guidelines. These restrictions do mean we are not able to fix every leak.

I was only about 3 miles from home so I got a delivery service to bring my a bottle of pre-mix and filled it up, I had to stop halfway when the coolant light came on to top it off again and the light came on again as I’m pulling in, it saved me a tow but this was really spewing out and had used almost the whole bottle go drive 3 miles.

Get Notification

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment