276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Numatic Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There is no denying it, huge companies like to make money at our expense when it comes to parts, but sometimes its the only option. We offer genuine parts at competitive prices. Please feel free to get in touch andone of our friendly team will help if you need advice or guidance upon assembly.

I know the Henry and Hetty are the same, just cosmetic difference but the blue, yellow and green can't all be the same can they? There's such a difference in price with some costing one and a half times the price. In that time I have gone through two of the disposible bags, very impressed seeing as I have 5 guineau pigs indoors with sawdust and a dog. You can imagine it gets very messy and gets used alot! These are from various different manufacturers which we have found to be the best quality, for these particular parts, over the years. I wonder if there's much point to the new 'dual speed' model. I thought that originally appeared as an energy saving thing when they were all 1200W? But the 'A2' models all had 580w motors, which was already good, despite the suction being good and the noise low. Genuine Numatic Henry Motor 1200w DL21104T 205403 Genuine Numatic motor 205403 Lamb 230/240v 119936-00 DL21104TIf a part is genuine we will state it, If it is compatible, we will state it. Manufacturer's names / models / part numbers are still used as reference only on compatible parts. Supplied with the NA1 accessory kit, including everything you’ll need to get started - a combination carpet/floor nozzle, a dusting brush and a crevice tool. Affordable Henry Hoover Bags and a full range of compatible Henry Hoover Parts for your Numatic Henry Hoover.

Henrybags.co.uk is operated by Ashfield Appliance Spares Ltd. We are a family business who just adore Henry and his friends. The whole obsession started over 13 years ago when our mother was throwing out her broken Henry... we saved him... and then went on to save thousands more. Equip4work Ltd, Solway House, Dumfries Enterprise Park, Tinwald Downs Road, Heathhall, Dumfries, DG1 3SJ For use with any Numatic, Henry and Hetty vacuum with this type of Motor. Vacuums with Hi Low Switch on top. Please Compare your Motor. Buy It Direct Ltd is a limited company registered in England. Registered number 04171412. Registered office: Unit A Trident Business Park, Leeds Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD2 1UA. My HVR200-A2 is 580w and does not have the high low switch on the body, just a power light. On the nozzle there is a valve to vary the suction power. The tool storage is essentially just a hook on the side to attach the main head. There's nowhere extra to store the crevice tool, brush etc.

The old models had 1200w motors but to pre-empt the new EU rules limiting the power vacuum cleaners use (the first stage is already here, but even tighter regulations are coming later), Numatic switched to much more efficient motors that could provide the same suction with just 580w, and they were quieter. These only had one 'speed' because there was no longer a need for a half-power mode like there was with the old 1200W models. Some say 620W some 580W, not much difference, but do they all have the same two speeds and on board tool storage? Can I ask if you just went for that model as it was cheaper (as I seem to be doing!) or because the other more expensive Henry models didn't give you anything "extra" for the extra cost? The best selling NRV200 is now known as the NEW NRV 240-11 with a more powerful motor - as before it has many of the features that Henry is known for but upgraded for professional use!

I know a lot of professional cleaners use a Henry but with the current EU legislation limiting power on hovers the Which best buy Henry isn't available.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment