276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WOLFANG GA420 Dual Screen Action Camera 4K 60FPS 24MP Touchscreen Underwater Camera, 10M Body Waterproof/40M Waterproof Helmet Bike Camera with EIS, Remote Control, 2x1350mAh Batteries, Accessory Kit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Also be aware this camera has no “flip” option but that’s something easy to perform in edit software. Boasting 4K 60fps video and up to 20 megapixel stills, it appears to match its much pricier rivals both on resolution and by having a natively waterproof chassis. There are two flip-out covers on the GA100, one on the bottom that reveals the battery and a microSD card slot, but no input for an external microphone. In terms of size, the camera itself is comparable to the GoPro, but from the get-go it feels heavier and more solidly built than the more expensive competitor.

WOLFANG GA400 Action Camera 4K 60FPS Bare Metal Waterproof WOLFANG GA400 Action Camera 4K 60FPS Bare Metal Waterproof

I say 30fps as this camera simply cannot process 60fps as it introduces very bad jittering and image quality suffers greatly. As a battery geek, I’ve ran the camera to low battery shutdown a number of times yet only managed to recharge a best of 700mAh. GA400 Action Camera arrived quickly with many cool and useful mounting options, watertight enclosure, 2 battery packs, wireless remote and printed manual. Therefore, I can only consider 1350mAh a “manufacturer rating” hopefully due to conservative low voltage cutoff circuitry which would extend overall battery longevity.

If you're looking to dip your toe in and have an easy to use entry level action camera, start with the GA100. The latter is not something we want to see on modern electronics because having to schlep a micro USB cable around is a pain in these days of USB-C. Era fácil de intuir porque el mismo fabricante, en la descripción de su producto, ya recomienda utilizar siempre la resolución 4k a 30fps, algo que no tiene demasiado sentido cuando la gran ventaja de tu producto sobre la competencia directa es ser capaz de mayor tasa de fotogramas a 4K, pero piqué (o mejor dicho, quise picar). Ditto for the battery compartment which is accessed under a flap on the GA300’s undercarriage, Except that the cover has to be prized off with a fingernail.

WOLFANG GA400 Action Camera 4K 60FPS 24MP Underwater Camera WOLFANG GA400 Action Camera 4K 60FPS 24MP Underwater Camera

I’ve them wipe my SD card, freeze without me realising (hard to tell when you’re on a motorbike) and have had sound issues galore due to shady adaptor connections. I probably wouldn’t attempt bare submersion without enclosure but it’s obviously sealed enough to survive inclement wet weather. On one side is a connection panel with micro USB slot or recharging (which also doubles as an external microphone slot if you use the included lapel mic) alongside a mini HDMI for putting 4K to a HDTV.

During a day's Adventure Recording, I usually will go through 2 or 3 sets of batteries so the increased battery time on the 420 is great. Overall it's not a bad camera as long as you accept it has shortcomings such as it's upscaled 4k and inability to sufficiently process 60fps. The body of GA420 is made of aluminum alloy and ABS material, which is more textured and durable than other PVC plastic action cameras. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. It also comes with a black silicone lens protector that is lightweight and flexible to protect the lens from scratches.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment