276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Black White Flash Cards for Infants, 48 Pictures 5.5 x 5.5 Inch Designed Contrast Cards for Newborn Baby Toys with High Contrast (0 - 6 Months)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can find mobiles for baby’s everywhere, but when you are focusing on your newborn’s visual development it is best to use a mobile that is not only exciting and engaging for your baby, but also something they can actually see! You may already have some high contrast items, monochrome toys, or black and white pictures around your home – even something as simple as wearing a black and white top can be effective for a baby, especially when enjoying snuggles. A baby's brain undergoes an amazing period of development from birth to three — producing more than a million neural connections each second. Whereas newborns of human and other primates, our pets (cats and dogs) rely on parental care for a period before they can even walk on their own.

Develop tracking skills by encouraging baby to follow the card as you move it in front of their face. My 3 mth old granddaughter Daisy just loves the sensory cards I made her from these downloads plus now I have them when shes older I will print more so she can play pairs with them. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Black and white toys are an excellent way to engage, interact and bond with your baby in the early days.

It is comforting to know however, that this is a typical response and not something to be concerned about. Black and white picture cards are not only fun to use with your newborn but they also provide you with plenty of opportunities to watch your baby’s vision develop, and can help you notice right away if there seem to be any problems or issues.

Start with a few flashcards, shuffling them around each day so that you start with a different card to keep it exciting for your baby. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. As mentioned earlier in this article, I created my own printable black and white cards to use with my infant. Happy Little Doers sensory flashcard pack for babies includes 30 high contrast cards for newborns up to 6 months and beyond. From around 10-12 weeks old, your baby may be able to distinguish the colour red; so this is a great time to introduce black, white and red toys and resources, try and resist toys that are colourful and pretty at this stage; as mentioned above they won’t offer anything visually for your baby.

Between the ages of 0-4 months, as the visual pathway is slowly maturing, most babies are able to distinguish between shades of white, grey and black. Contrasting colours, like black and white, can be easier for babies to focus on and can encourage their vision development. According to developmental psychology textbooks, the effectivity of using ‘Black and White stimulation cards’ did not correlate much to improving baby’s visual acuity. High-contrast images with different patterns to help develop and strengthen your baby’s vision, while playful themes to build vocabulary. When your baby is born its sense of sight is not fully developed but by the time they are around 8 months old they will see almost as well as you do and appreciate all the shades of colour around them.

Also known as infant stimulation cards, they are a collection of black and white images on easy-to-use flash cards which help stimulate and develop your newborn’s eyesight. Keep on reading to find out what they are and to get your free printable set of 12 dozen cards here. Entertain your baby easily with our 0+ Month Baby Sensory Flashcards as they stare at the interesting, high-contrast images for minutes on end! Disclosure: I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. You may have noticed that your baby loves and responds to being close to you and this is because they can only see around 10-12 inches.By using curvatures, it is much easier for your eye to make incremental movements, rather than straight edges where mid-points are far more difficult to focus on. Try moving the black-and-white image up and to the right or left so your baby needs to turn their neck and tilt it back to see. So, to help you get started, here’s a quick guide filled with tips and tricks helping you to understand how to get the most out of your Baby Sensory Flashcards and where you can use them in and out of the house.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment