276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Petzl E093HA01 Tactikka Headlamp, 4.5 W, Camouflage, Single

£15.245£30.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Well, it’s lightweight (less than three ounces), it’s weather-resistant, and it comes with the rechargeable CORE system so I can save some coin on batteries, though, I can pop in three AAAs if I’m far from an outlet. I'm looking to overhaul my lighting bag with a few spare Petzl torches for Alpine mountaineering, Scottish winter and general tent use. Compact and featuring adapted beam patterns, ADVANCED headlamps meet the need for versatility that comes with outdoor activities like hiking, trekking, backpacking, and mountaineering. Petzlhave designed the Tactikka with practicality in mind; the wide, comfortable and easily adjusted headband is fully washable and the Tactikka is easy to use with gloves on. Most of the models you list are old and no longer in production, hence not available on Petzl webpage.

Traditionally used by hunters, headlamps with Red, Green, and Blue (RGB) lights are gaining in popularity for all outdoor adventurers.Compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle. It has been designed withstealth in mind; it is perfect for tactical activities, fishing, hunting and nature watching. HYBRID CONCEPT design: TIKKA® comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.

Lighter, brighter and incredibly versatile - The Tactikka is the perfect headtorch for activities where stealth is priority. For what it's worth, I really rate the MYO range from petzl for general mountaineering and have the old TIKKA RXP (superceded by the reactik range) that I use for running and increasingly as my primary torch. Even back then I knew that raccoon hunters and frog giggers often used a bulky headlamp for hands-free lighting. TIKKA® CORE comes with the CORE rechargeable battery and is also compatible with 3 standard batteries, with its HYBRID CONCEPT design. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Petzl owners to provide you with a good answer.

Both would be good replacements for your tikka, though the reactiks are lithium ion batteries (optional crossover kit for AAA, or spare Li-ion batteries available). TIKKA® comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, with its HYBRID CONCEPT design. has a comfortable easy to adjust headstrap, and an easy to use light adjustment button on the top of lamp head.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment