276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lunar Living: The Sunday Times Bestseller

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Could the moon change your life? How it holds the key to your health, happiness and even your wealth. Meet the expert who can prove it. * You Magazine * Lunar Living is highly practical. There’s no unnecessary blah blah and gets to the point. I love it! Yes! Loved this book from the first sentence. It flows so well and I have learned so much. It is set out really well so you can use it over and over during your journey of working with the moon in self discovery. Complete each section in the journal as you progress through the lunar year, using your moon phase calendar to see what moon comes next. Use this calendar to findthe new, first quarter, full and last quarter moon dates for the current year.

Lunar Living By Kirsty Gallagher |The Works

By not receiving the information and education we deserve around the sacred menstrual cycle, we’ve been conditioned to hide or suppress what comes so naturally. Natural cycles like the menstrual cycle, moon phases and seasons are the ancient blueprints for your body and soul providing the map for your divine timing and success”I powered through it, completed it over a long rainy afternoon. I have always loved the Moon and this book is great for a beginner like myself to this realm of thinking. It’s propped up against my work PC as the aim was to delve into it when I felt the need, to implement my cycle of development, but it’s been there for a month and all it’s doing is gathering dust. She changes colour and moves through a variety of star constellations reflecting the energies at play each day. Absolutely fascinating. Your book is absolutely amazing, Kirsty. You're one of the best 10 guests of all time.' - Chris Evans, The Chris Evans Show on Virgin Radio .' - Chris Evans

Crystals for Self-Care Book | by Kirsty Gallagher Crystals for Self-Care Book | by Kirsty Gallagher

Lunar Living helps us to work with the moons phases to understand the ever-changing landscape of our emotions and the inner world of our purpose, goals and dreams and tune into this deeper wisdom to make profound shifts in our lives. Your book is absolutely amazing, Kirsty. You're one of the best 10 guests of all time. * Chris Evans, The Chris Evans Show on Virgin Radio *The Moon gives us a map to a cyclical way of living; the blueprint for a life that breathes in harmony with the rhythm of the natural world around us.

About - Kirsty Gallagher

She teaches us about the importance of embracing quiet and reflective times as much as celebrating the times we experience life in its fullest expression. But if you're like me, upon receiving your period you were met with indifference, confusion and shame.

Part 2 is the practical part of the book, with lots of simple prompts, and is divided into new and full moon reflections, with a section for the new and full moons in each of the 12 zodiac signs, navigating you through an entire lunar year. In her new book ... Gallagher expands on the idea of using moon days for self-care, by exploring how by combining moon cycles with astrology, you can use the year's moon days to focus on specific issues in your life.' - The Independent

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment