276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Galt Toys, Pop-Up Toy, Wooden Baby Toy, Ages 12 Months Plus & On the Farm: A Push, Pull, Slide Book (Campbell Axel Scheffler, 8)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bignanny 'Well made. Great little play shop. My granddaughter loves playing with it. Had to buy the accessories separately.' With this wooden toy, you can experience the joy of pushing the animals into their designated holes and eagerly await the surprise of their cheerful popping up. It's a delightful interactive experience that will bring endless smiles and giggles. BRIT 'Well made, easy to put together. Lovely bright colours. Great size. Our 3 year old granddaughter has had many happy hours playing shop with her 6 year old sister, and family. Great imaginary play. Excellent product. Granddaughter uses a small stool, which makes the size much more workable. Only gripe is the scanner lifts off too easily, but she doesn’t seem to mind. Very pleased with the shop, highly recommend.' Mumof4 'I bought this for our 2 year old son and he absolutely loves it and even his older siblings play too. We'll made and looks great.' Tanj 'I bought this pop up shop a few weeks ago and my kids love it. Perfect for roll play and to help develop their imagination.'

They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays. The delightful Wooden Pop Up Toy is a playful and engaging toy featuring a charming animal design that is sure to captivate the imagination of children. Lucyfrog48 'I got the role-playing grocery store for the play room, our grandchildren get a lot of enjoyment from this, highly recommended.'Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days to be delivered to your nominated store. Teens 'Well made item easy to make. I bought the food items to go In it as non supplied. My daughter who’s 3 loved it.' BusyMum 'Lightweight and stable, hours of fun when paired with pretend food and shopping bags which you will need to buy, but it’s worth it!' Ideal for children aged 2 years and above, this wooden pop-up toy is a wonderful addition to any playroom, nursery, or classroom. Its timeless design and enduring appeal make it a great gift for birthdays, holidays, or special occasions.

WARNING(S):Not suitable for children under 3 years old. Only for domestic use. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult. Not only does our Wooden Pop Up Toy provide entertainment and excitement, but it also offers valuable benefits for child development. It encourages fine motor skills as kids manipulate the animals and the mechanism. It also promotes hand-eye coordination and cognitive abilities as they learn to anticipate the animals' movements. Hollie 'My three year old loves this shop! She has lots of fun setting it up with us and playing shop keeper. Only thing I will say is that the till is abit annoying as it doesn't attach to the shop so if your child.is heavy handed ( like mine) then it falls off all the time.' Children will love playing shop keepers all day long with this beautiful wooden realistic pop up shop. The ideal gift for your precious little ones the shop includes shelves and a cash register with a scanner. Great for realistic roleplay fun, your children will love playing in their own shop for hours. You will love inviting people in to buy things from your play shop, scanning their items and handing them over, just like your parents do in the shops. Size H90.4, W60, D83cm. Self-assembly. For ages 3 years and over.AS 'My 2 year old loves this little shop, I bought little wooden accessories for it and he spends hours playing with it.' Crafted from high-quality wood, this pop-up toy is built to last. Its sturdy construction ensures durability, making it perfect for even the most enthusiastic playtimes. The colourful design is attractively screen printed onto the toy, adding a vibrant touch that appeals to young minds.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment