276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hot Wheels Party Invitations Pack & Envelopes (WRITE ON) Pack of 15

£40.995£81.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Use wood glue to adhere square dowels all along the outside edges of the board and along the lines between the measured lanes. That might be a tad dramatic, but I did actually make my husband promise to remind me next year that I have sworn off 3-dimensional fondant creations for at least a year. Sometimes I get really big ideas and I underestimate the work and time involved in bringing them to life.

I love decorating cakes. It’s something I learned from my mom, and it’s a fun creative outlet for me. It’s also a way I challenge myself each year to learn and develop new skills. I have to admit though, this cake almost killed me. Honestly, I was thrilled with his choice, so I encouraged him. It was such a fun party to plan, and the kids had a blast! Here’s how it went: Invitations Buy a 1 in. x 12 in. x 8 ft. board (ours was just the cheapest pine) & 40 feet worth of square doweling (I think ours was 1/2 inch, but I’m not sure).For the second race, I had the kids wear the tire like a hula hoop and run down and around the cone. You can print the invitations on your home printer and cut them out. Or you can crop the digital image after you have personalized the info, save it as a jpeg file, and print it at Costco (which is what I did). Recently I got to throw the most fun Hot Wheels Birthday Party! Everyone had a blast and loved every minute of it, so I wanted to share my ideas and the printable decor I made with you here! I admire the cute tablescapes and balloon arches, but I simply don’t want to invest that kind of time into something that my kids don’t really care about. Here’s a tour of the super simple decor for our Hot Wheels birthday party.

Use these fun ideas and free printables to put together an AWESOME Hot Wheels Birthday Party! Find ideas for food, activities, decor and more! Channel your inner Kindergarten self and do your best cutting along the edges of these. When in doubt, go into the edge of the color to ensure there are no white edges. White edges will make it look sloppy. Use good scissors or you’ll be mad. SUPPLIES I had NO intention of making a car-shaped pinata, but I stumbled on the idea of making a “HOT WHEEL” and thought “I can do that.” I get these printed professionally to save on ink and to make sure they’re high quality. I find it cheaper for me to have some place like Staples or the UPS Store print these for me than it is to use my printer’s ink. Maybe I just need a new printer.Here’s a little insight into the aftermath of the party. Whew!… The good news is, I just wrapped everything up in the tablecloth and threw it away! Then I set my robot vacuum to work and sat down for the first time in eight hours! Much needed rest while my boys happily played with all the new toys they had just acquired. Not only do these look cool, but come summer these are totally reusable as pool floats! Traffic Cone Center Pieces I have always designed the invitations for my kids’ parties myself, but this year I decided to keep things simple. I found a few really cute designs on Etsy, and then I let Little Man choose his favorite. I gathered the kids for some relay races, counted them off into teams (1-2-1-2-etc.), and lined them up. This is so cheap and easy to implement! Just buy red, green, and yellow plates and place them in a line on the food table like a stop light! Inflatable Tires

Hot Wheels sells toys for three-year-olds and older and has more advanced items for eight and up. But even teens and adults will collect the cars. As for birthdays, the most popular age range for a Hot Wheels party is between five and ten. You can certainly plan a celebration for kids younger and older, but kids in the above age range are the ones likely specifically asking for a Hot Wheel birthday. There you have it…a low-stress, fun-filled Hot Wheels birthday party at home that cost well under a hundred dollars (probably closer to sixty for us). I knew from the moment my son chose his Hot Wheels party theme that we would let each child take home their own race car. They are cheap and I knew we could also use them for some fun activities during the party. Once everyone had a car, we did a classic “egg and spoon” relay race, but with cars on the spoons instead of eggs. Tournament of champions First, I wanted to have something on the front door to identify our house as the “party house.” My son had invited a few friends from school that had never been to our house before, so I wanted to make sure they felt confident they were in the right place. I settled on this simple “Welcome Racers!” sign to go on the front door.Games and activities for our Hot Wheels birthday party were so easy because with race cars, the ideas are endless! Here’s what we did: Design your own race car That being said, I was ultimately pleased with how the cake turned out: At Little Man’s request, I made a chocolate cake as a base. I baked three 9-inch round cake layers using box chocolate cake mixes. Then I covered it with a thin layer of chocolate buttercream frosting before adding a covering of blue fondant. For the tables, I found some cheap traffic cones and racing flags to use as centerpieces. Use a box knife and make a couple of slits in the top of the cone to push the flag into. My son really wanted a loopty-loop on top of his cake with a ring of fire for the car to drive through. I created the loop by wrapping a strip of orange fondant around a vase and letting it dry over night. It still seemed a little soft the next day, so I added a triangular support under each side of the loop. Once I did that, it held up great! If you’re just here for the free printables, and don’t want to read the tips on printing and instructions on how to put these together below, then you can get those HERE. How to throw an AWESOME Hot Wheels Birthday Party

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment