276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flat Cats Window protection for Cats Standard Single Pack (60cm x 115cm Grey Mesh/White Fixings)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hi Dominic,My Flat Cats arrived yesterday and oh my gawsh they have made such a big difference to the temperature inside my apartment. As you can imagine, the Aussie summer is pretty hot as it is so not being able to open any windows this summer has made my apartment an over-sized oven! Screens are an attractive playground, especially for kittens. If you have kittens at home, you know they love to climb. Whether you’re making dinner and you find a little furball climbing up your pants or you look over and your kitten has made it halfway up your window or drapes, you know that they can be super mischievous — you also know that a lot can happen in very little time. Cats are curious creatures and of course, they’re tempted to go outside. The way you can protect them from predators they might encounter outdoors is to set up your home with cat-proof window guards and screens. How to Keep Your Cat Indoors

Cats Window Protection Screens for Cats Flat Cats Window Protection Screens for Cats

Hi Dominic, Just wanted to let you know that I received the Flat Cat a few days ago and it's fits perfectly. It's really well made, thanks! Once again, thank you for inventing Flat Cats and making them available for the needy. By the way, the builder who is responsible for managing this rental property saw it the other day, and was full of praise - said it was very professional, attractive, and found the solution pretty ingenious. So there you go - your karma is good. Just wanted to say a massive thank you!! I live in a first floor flat and have a house cat, suki now lives sitting in the breeze on the window sill :) a happy customer. AW and suki xx It’s not easy to detect, even from the outside, so it won’t mar the overall aesthetic of your home.

Customer comments - Updated 13/02/2121

I have two cats now, and I don't have any worries whatsoever with opening my Windows. Every time I open or close my windows, I think to myself, those flat cats are absolutely marvellous, what ever would I have done without them. I constantly tell people about them and about your excellent service. Thank you once again. I have received the flat cats and in the process of fitting them. Thought you might like to see Claudia our cat enjoying the fresh air and watching the reason why I had to fit them (five very boisterous yard dogs!!). Everything fitting perfectly. Hi Dominic, We received you nets and fixed them today.Absolutely brilliant!!! My cats seem to be very happy with them. "Innovative product", they say. I will let their breeder know about your product as well. Thank you very much.

Cat Window Screens and Guards - Tortoiseshell cat Cat Window Screens and Guards - Tortoiseshell cat

I just wanted to say thank you. I received a card on Friday but haven't had chance to collect them from the post office yet, which I'll do tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know that we received the Flat Catsyesterday. They fit brilliantly, Mia is happy to sit on the window sill and watch the world go by and my partner and Ino longer feelas if we are living in a sauna! In 2005 I spent a year living in a second floor flat. With its large south facing windows, boy was I glad that I had spent the money on building a Flat Cat. I managed to stay cool (or cooler than I was before) and the cats were very happy and safe. They actually seemed to take up residence at the window, getting all the smells from outside and toasting themselves in the sun at the same time. Dear Dominic, They arrived yesterday and I have just finished fitting them. A great product and just what I have been looking for! I live in a three storey town house so can now look forward to allowing the fresh air in whilst keeping my three cats safe. The added bonus is that they will keep out the wasps, of which I am petrified!! I will be recommending this product to my friends and neighbours.

For anyone thinking about buying flat cats from the genius that is Dominic, do it, you’ll never regret it, it’s one investment in life that is worth it.

Cat Carriers for Two Cats [Reviews 2022] - CatLovesBest 10 Best Cat Carriers for Two Cats [Reviews 2022] - CatLovesBest

Just to let you know how pleased we are with our flat cat which arrived yesterday. Its wonderful to get some air and know alfie our indoor cat is safe. We,re going to get another so thankyou for your "inventiom" they are " just the job ". Received the flat cats today and have installed one already. Thanks again, delighted with it (& by the looks of it, so is she). YB. Dublin, Ireland My screen arrived today. I installed in about ten minutes, very easy to fit, very clear instructions. I'm over the moon with it and my cat hasn't moved from it since I fitted it. It's so nice to have fresh air in the living room again, Stripes was hit by a car in January 2015 and has her leg pinned and plated together, and is only allowed in the garden when she is wearing her harness. Last summer was a tad on the stuffy side. I had spent ages Googling various screens and trying to find something that would allow us to have the door open without compromising Stripe's safety, and your product is just perfect. Hi - just to let you know I have fitted both blinds, images attached, very pleased. I think my wife may be looking at a couple of the other windows too, all the windows upstairs are similar sizes Thank you for such honourable customer service. You will come highly reccomended to everyone that I know who will benefit from your fab inventionJust letting you know the new set arrived this morning and they fit perfectly, we don't feel like we're trapped in a third floor greenhouse any more! You need a cat proof window screen because traditional window screens are designed for a specific purpose and that’s to keep bugs out. The screens are not strong enough to keep a curious cat inside. If you’ve noticed that your cat is scratching at the screen, stretching it out, and making holes, you know it’s just a matter of time before she gets through to the outside. It’s not just that cats can claw through screens either. Cats can also put pressure on your window screen and pop it out of place. This leaves them completely vulnerable to the outdoors and puts you in a high-stress position if you come home and your cat is nowhere to be found. Several reviewers reported that the screen was wrinkled or creased because it didn’t come on a roll. Pros and Cons of TOOLTRIZ Pet Proof Window Screen Replacement Pros Thank you so much for the wonderful flat cats which we have just got round to putting up now. We love the new double strip and the Velcro that goes all around the window giving that extra durability and safety factor as our cats are very heavy and tend to climb up the netting!

Pet Screens – Keep your Pets safe with a Pet Screen | Streme

I was impressed again when i phoned to ask about an inward opening window....you patiently talk me through the concept and measurments

What We Offer

The mesh is made of high-density fiberglass for strength and durability that allows sunlight and fresh air in while keeping your kitty indoors. Hi Dominic, I did thank you when we got our Flat Cats, but feel I must get in touch again. Having the FCs in the hot summer we have had has made so much difference to us. The 2 kitchen ones ( room at front nearest drive to road) meant open windows,a cool room and no chance of our 2 cats getting out and the bedroom one (we are in a bungalow) stopped any muddy paws on bedding and no "presents" brought in. There is a cat flap at rear of bungalow for cats to go out. So thanks again for excellent product.. The material is high-quality nylon braided rope that’s hand-tightened to provide a long service life. They work WONDERFULLY and serve a double purpose keeping my cats IN and any flying insects OUT...don't know how we would have managed because with this lovely hot weather we have to have the windows open!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment