276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Olay Nighttime Rinse-off Body Conditioner With Retinol, 8 Fl. Ounce, 6 count

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Between its shea butter blend and the steam, this hydrating cream infuses skin with moisture, leaving skin up to 60% softer, smoother, and healthier-looking in just 5 days compared to untreated skin. The bottle notes that this product can make surfaces slippery, so please be careful when moving on slick surfaces while using this product. Just like you would use a clay mask on your face, you use this clay mask on your body to purify and remove dry skin. Because pores are open while you shower, making it the perfect opportunity for moisture to be absorbed into the skin.

I think this non-greasy moisturizer is best for warmer months when your skin doesn’t need intense hydration. Fairtrade raw shea butter deeply moisturizes with vitamins and essential fatty acids, a coconut oil and coconut milk blend smooths and softens skin, while acacia Senegal seals in moisture. Retinol, a type of vitamin A, provides several benefits to the body, including improved skin health, bone growth and development, and maintaining eye health.The nutrient-packed formula hydrates, brightens, and tightens the skin overnight without a trip to your esthetician. Instead, lock in that extra hydration while you're under warm water with this formula that's rich in shea butter, vitamin E, green tea extract, aloe leaf, and grapeseed oil. I love the fact that niacinamide and retinoids are working on the skin of my body overnight just like these ingredients work on my face. Of course, the thing to remember with body washes is that they get rinsed off, so their benefits only go so far before literally going down the drain!

Designed to be applied to wet skin before the barrier becomes vulnerable to the elements, these innovative body products lock in moisture using skin-healthy humectants, emollients, and other rich ingredients to maintain lasting hydration. I let it sit on my skin for two or three minutes, similar to what I would do with my hair conditioner, and then rinsed it off. He adds that for people with skin conditions like eczema, urticaria, and psoriasis, using a body conditioner will allow the skin to remain soft and soothed as opposed to dry and flaky post-shower. If I am in a hurry, I will skip the body moisturizer after this, but if my skin is feeling extra dry I will apply a lightweight body moisturizer after using this in the shower.The frustrating application and removal overshadowed any possible benefits that this body mask might have. FYI: If you’re oily, applying too many layers can over-grease your skin, so you may want to skip the lotion if you’re using a body conditioner, says Dr. Formulated with expecting mommas in mind, this in-shower body lotion by Frida Mom is infused with gentle, pregnancy-safe ingredients, including shea butter, grapeseed oil, and coconut oil. As it moisturizes, its combination of oat kernel and wheat germ extracts lift away impurities to cleanse simultaneously.

Body washes that come with pumps get high marks from me for their ease of use, so Olay Cleansing and Nourishing Body Wash – Vitamin B3 + Hyaluronic Acid already had something going for it before I even tried it!Packed with potent ingredients and a fine texture, this body scrub is a retinol body treatment that feels as satisfying as it is effective. Apparently, it’s crucial to the health of our skin as a whole to treat the skin on our body with more than just a heaping of lotion. Instead of rushing to the cabinet to slather on your favorite lotion, cut your body care routine in half by adding an in-shower body lotion to your shower caddy. I learned a little too late that you really need to get a thick even layer on the first try otherwise, it gets lumpy. Pitaya, also known as dragon fruit, is the fruit of a cactus plant found in the tropics that is high in antioxidants and used to brighten and detoxify the skin.

When the skin is wet, however, it is able to absorb moisturizers faster, which is why an in-shower body conditioner is beneficial to use. Potential side effects of retinol include skin irritation, redness, peeling, and sensitivity to sunlight. However, I feel the same about my hair conditioner and yet I still use my hair conditioner despite the extra work. The serum is formulated with multi-tasking niacinamide (vitamin B3), which helps to improve the look of dullness, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone and texture. During this time of the year after a long winter, regardless of how much I moisturize, I always need to exfoliate and to get an even skin tone.I love INCIDecoder’s funny analogy when describing this ingredient by comparing it to the royal family. With over 10 years of experience in the beauty industry, Sarah is an avid skincare and beauty enthusiast who shares the best beauty finds to help you save time and money!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment