276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Love You, Grandma

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Even though my grandma has passed away; her love still guides. And although I cannot see her; she is always at my side.’ To my grandma in heaven, thank you for always loving me and guiding me. Even though you are no longer here with me I can still feel your love guiding me. You are always in my heart. I love you and miss you dearly.’ I had a good dream last night, it was about you. We were sitting on the porch swing together and all of a sudden we started kissing! It was really weird but so fun at the same time. I love you always and forever. Have a wonderful morning granny.

Grandma! 86 Things I Love About Her… Happy 86th Birthday to my Grandma! 86 Things I Love About Her…

Happy morning memories of the past littered my mind. I know we won’t see each other in the mornings anymore, but I always think about you and remember how much I love you. Know that every day I think of you as I wake up and have a great day! Good morning Grandma! Hope you are having a great day. I missed you yesterday, was thinking about you all day.Grandmothers are voices of the past and role models of the present. Grandmothers open the doors to the future. Helen Ketchum I love you my dear, dearest, grandma. Good morning grandma and may God bless you always with everything you need. I hope your day is filled with happiness and love. I am sending you kisses and hugs, my love!!!!!!!! I will never forget the things you taught me and how loved you made me feel. Grandma, you are forever missed.’ I miss you grandma. There’s an empty place in my heart that I never knew was there until you left. But I would take every ounce of hurt, every tear shed, every sleepless night because it reminds me of all the things you mean to me. So, wherever you are, I want you to know how much you mean to me and how much I miss you!’ I want you to know how much I cherish you, how much I love you! You are one of the most important people in my life, someone who has had such a huge influence on me growing up. I am so glad we get to spend these special moments together. Enjoy your breakfast! Good morning.

I Love You, Grandma: A Tale of Encouragement and Love between I Love You, Grandma: A Tale of Encouragement and Love between

Young people need something stable to hang on to—a culture connection, a sense of their own past, a hope for their own future. Most of all, they need what grandparents can give them. Jay Kesler To all of the grandmothers who make the world more gentle, more tolerant and more safe for our children. Never doubt your importance.” – Mary-Lou Rosengren You are my sweet grandmother. I want to show you how much your love means to me. I will write you a love letter and tell you how much you mean to me every day. Good morning to you.

My mornings are bright, my days are sunny, my nights are warm and my heart is happy knowing that you wake up beside me. I love you with all of my heart, more than you could ever dream. I love holding you close in the early morning warmth before we start our day. I wish every day was filled with love just like these.

35 Best Grandma Poems That Will Express Your Love to Her

Parent-child relationships are complex. Grandmother-grandchild relationships are simple. Grandmas are short on criticism and long on love. Janet Lanese I wish I could say losing a grandma gets easier, but it doesn’t. I still miss grandma every day.’ I Miss You Grandma Quotes I miss my grandma all the time, but I don’t want her to suffer again. I know she is with me and I will always love and miss her with all my heart.’ A mother becomes a true grandmother the day she stops noticing the terrible things her children do because she is so enchanted with the wonderful things her grandchildren do. Lois Wyse A grandmother thinks of her grandchildren day and night, even when they are not with her. She will always love them more than anyone would understand.”―Karen Gibbs, "A Gallery of Scrapbook Creations"

GIFs

When she smiles, the lines in her face become epic narratives that trace the stories of generations that no book can replace. Curtis Tyrone Jones The pain came flooding once again as I read your poem. How I miss my Mammaw Mae. She passed one month before her 100th birthday of Alzheimer's, but she was spry until she was 97. She was a country girl from West Virginia and lived in the mountains all her life. She stayed at home and took care of her 4 children, but she never stopped working until she hit the bed. I could write a book about my Mammaw. I watched her do everything from cooking to canning, from cleaning to praying and I try to be just like her, though I fail terribly. I wish I had her loving heart and humility. Missing you grandma. Your smile, your voice, your delicious food, your sense of humor, your hugs. I miss the ways you made everything feel better. I just miss you.’ My grandma (nanny) passed away last month. I miss her a lot! I was not even informed about her departure to her heavenly abode as I was pursuing my exams abroad. Last time I was with her was when I left my native for studies which is almost a year. It was only after a week I was informed about it., I'm already in tears reading this poem.! :'( she has been always there for me when mum was not around. It's hard to believe that she is no more. It hurts Whether you’re looking for something to post in honor of Mother's Day or Grandparents Day , or just want to include a powerful quote in a card to your own grandma, here are 35 grandmother quotes to enjoy:

55 Touching Grandma Quotes and Sayings Perfect For

Grandma, your life was a blessing and your memory a treasure. You are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure.’ I had the nicest dream about you last night! I was dancing with a handsome man at a beautiful mansion…I turned around to see your face and there you were! We kissed as young lovers do, and then I woke up. I’m still smiling thinking about it…I miss you so much, Grandma! I hope your morning is as wonderful as my thoughts of you. I love you so much and cannot stand the days that we have to be apart. Your face is always in my mind and my heart.

A grandma is warm hugs and sweet memories. She remembers all of your accomplishments and forgets all of your mistakes.” – Barbara Cage Grandma, since the day you went to heaven, I have never been the same. I miss you more than words can say.’ I made you pancakes, scrambled eggs, and toasted waffles. I love you so much, I hope your morning is a great one. If you need anything please let me know. Grandmother opens up a new world of change, challenge, and celebration in a woman’s life. Rebecca Barlow Jordan You are my world. I miss you terribly and wish I could tell you how much you mean to me. You are always in my thoughts and I love every second we get to spend together. Stay safe today, as I know you walk with a limp, but keep your mind sharp so that maybe one day we can share a cup of coffee. Good morning to you granny.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment