276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Goliath Games Gobble Monster Kids Games | For ages 4+ | For 2-4 players

£13.495£26.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Gobbleygourd is the only bird-like Monster on Fire Oasis that doesn't play in the part with Tweedle and Glowl. Now it’s time to feed your Gobble Monster lots of yummy scraps. You can use whatever you have lying around, including the pieces left over from cutting out this softie. Little scraps of yarn and felt are good, as are small scraps of fabric. Ever felt like you need a little helper to clean up your craft room? Well I’ve got a simple monster doll sewing project that will not only teach your kids to sew, but gobble up all those scraps that were headed to the bin. It currently holds the longest Monster name at 12 letters, previously held by Creepuscule with 11 letters. Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.

Once your Gobble Monster is nice and full it’s time to finish him off by sewing his mouth closed. You don’t want him to regurgitate his dinner now do we? I’ve named him the Zero-Waste Gobble Monster because you’ll literally have no waste left over after you finish him – he’ll even gobble up the scraps left over from his own production. In the trailer for Cherubble, Gobbleygourd uses the same flying animation that it does of Seasonal Shanty. It wasn’t hard to find little pieces of yarn and fabric to feed this hungry fellow. I seem to have scraps of everything laying in every corner of my craft room. The name "Gobbleygourd" is a combination of gobble, gourd, gobble gourd (a type of gourd) and gobbledygook (gibberish).Gobbleygourd can either be teleported to Seasonal Shanty once fed to level 15, or bred with Punkleton and Yool. Gobbleygourd has a low coin production compared to other Monsters on Seasonal Shanty. It’s Sew a Softie month and I’ve joined in with 30 blogger from all over the world to create a softie for the Sew a Softie tutorial hop. The following Monster(s) will increase their happiness by 25% when being placed near Gobbleygourd or when Gobbleygourd and a Unity Tree are on the Island. These may or may not also be Gobbleygourd's likes as well: Glue on all the face features using the pattern template as a guide. You can opt to stitch on the belly if desired.

Any Gobbleygourd eggs that were zapped into Barrb's vessel were completely deleted instead of being replaced or turned into Coins. The Gobbleygourd Monster can only be bred for a limited time during the Feast-Ember season on Fire Haven and Fire Oasis, or anytime on Seasonal Shanty.Due to its breeding combination only consisting of the Air and Fire Elements, Gobbleygourd would be with Glowl on any Island with standard breeding mechanics. Ironically, Gobbleygourd, Congle, and Mimic, are the only Monsters in the entire franchise to feature actual eggs in their egg designs. Today I’ll show you how to make a little monster doll that loves gobbling up all sorts of scraps. He has a huge appetite and doesn’t mind eating yarn and fabric scraps that were destined for the bin! It's always an excellent service with brilliant products at a very competitive price - will use again!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment