276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Yankee Candle Gift Set | 4 Scented Votive Candles | Countdown to Christmas Collection

£28.035£56.07Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Every year, around September or October, the Yankee Candle scents list gets a teeny bit longer with new Christmas candle flavors that are bound to make our heads turn. We all know now that scented candles are one of my ultimate passions, and that they help me be more productive with work and more motivated to study.

Although this was definitely not the easiest thing to do, I do believe that my experience as a makeup artist helped me be precise with the decoration of my biscuit at the Yankee Candle Christmas event. I discovered lots of different candle scents released for the Yankee Candle Christmas collection for 2021. I mentioned Biscuiteers in my guide to the best cafes in Notting Hill for brunch, breakfast, and coffee. This was my first blogger event ever, and what could have been better than discovering the new Yankee Candle scents for Christmas? One thing led to another, and we spent almost the entire duration of the event talking about blogging, articles, and all that kind of thing.

The release of new Yankee Candle Christmas scents is always something I wait for with an ineffable impatience.

With Christmas just a few weeks away, you could make December a month to remember if you win this gorgeous Yankee Candle countdown calendar. Will you give it to someone else as a luxurious special treat or keep it and turn your own home into a fragrant Christmas wonderland?I also wrote about the new Yankee Candle Christmas 2022 collection, Snow Globe Wonderland, which boasts 5 new candle flavors just like the Countdown to Christmas collection. I thought it would be really nice to share with you those new candle scents released for the Yankee Candle Christmas collection, and show you a little bit of how the blogger event in London went. Some time ago, I was invited to the Yankee Candle Christmas 2021 blogger event in Central London, at NohoStudios in Fitzrovia.

Out of all the new Yankee Candle scents for Christmas, I felt that my favorites were definitely Christmas Eve Cocoa, Letters to Santa, and Merry Berry. I thought that was a nice touch, and since it was indeed my first blogger event, I felt a teeny bit shy.The winner of this Christmas 2023 giveaway is Simon M. from Swindon, Wiltshire. Congratulations, Simon!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment