276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Asdirne Burger Press, Food Grade Stainless Steel Burger Maker with ABS Handle, Non-Stick Hamburger Press, 11.5 cm, 50 Sheets of Patty Papers Included

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What we call a smash burger press by any other name would do the same thing: create smash burgers, aka smashed burgers. Made with durable cast iron, this press weighs 2.6 pounds, so it's perfect for smashing your burgers. This press is easy to use with a comfortable wooden handle and makes delicious burgers. The handle of a burger press is an important factor in its usability, and it is the only part of the press that can break. This handy tool is made of 100% welded steel for superior strength, perfect for smashing those patties to perfection. Pros: However, when cooking, a burger puffs up in the middle while its edges get burnt. You must press down on the center to keep this from happening and to be able to cook your burger evenly.

This press features the most ergonomic handle design. The price is also affordable. It does its job effortlessly and is easy to use and clean. Made of stainless steel. No complaints, highly recommended. Bellemain Bacon Press, 8.5” – Best Value for Money Give it a good press, lift it up, and you’ll have some delicious burgers. You can use this burger-making technique to make as many burgers as will fit on the tray too.

A Buying Guide to the Ultimate Smash Burger Press

Thoroughly rinse them off with hot water, then use a stiff bristle brush to scrub any bits of food off. Why don’t I use a burger patty maker? Because I press my burgers (or, more precisely, meatballs) after moving them onto the skillet/griddle. I love this burger press (or meat press) for its quality construction. The press is made in Victoria’s own factories in Colombia–they never outsource it–and the look & feel of their press validate it.

Overall, the Cuisinart Smashed Burger Press has everything in its arsenal to make it an excellent burger press. It’s well-made and performs very well. Can’t recommend enough. Pros:

Comparing the Highest-Rated Smash Burger Presses for 2023

The 1-centimeter raised edge seals in the juice, creating crunchy edges and a juicy center. This cast iron Cuisinart smashed burger press is perfect for making mashed burgers, the edges will be crispy, and the center will be juicy. Plus, this best burger press is easy to use and easy to clean. Pros:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment