276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sony STR-DH590 Receiver

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Connect just one RCA terminated cable from one of the subwoofer pre outs on the AV receiver to the right RCA low level input on the sub. The included setup microphone measures your room's acoustics, allowing the receiver to adjust itself to your speakers and space. If you are someone who owns many streaming devices or video displays and needs the Surround Sound system to be compatible with all of them, the Sony Home Theater receiver has you covered.

Sony 5.2-канален AV приемник за домашно кино | STR-DH590 Sony 5.2-канален AV приемник за домашно кино | STR-DH590

kanavaisen AV-viritinvahvistimen 4K HDR -läpisyöttö, Dolby Vision ja joustava tilaääni herättävät elokuvat eloon. I have an older Sony DAV-BC250 home theater with no HDMI, so only the internal DVD(not blu-ray) runs at 5. If the inputs suffice and the spring-clips don’t deter, then Sony’s STR-DH790 is a sensibly-equipped receiver suitable for someone seeking surround at this level, and especially so in combination with other Sony gear.

Oddly, in surround mode, this will output 145 watts per channel for front, center, and rear speakers.

STR-DH590 Specifications | Sony USA

Have you calibrated the setup with the sub connected and the sub option turned on within the configurations? I'm on the cutting edge when it comes to video--with a 4K/HDR-capable display and source devices--and I absolutely demand surround sound to go along with them. Sony strongly recommends always installing the latest update for your device as soon as possible when the update is released. Note that if the subwoofer you have is one that also include HIGH LEVEL left and right speaker terminals, do not use these and connect your front left and right speakers to the terminals on the AV receiver, not the sub! The testing was performed in a living room where diffuser acoustic panels were mounted on the walls and sound-absorbing ceiling panels hung from the ceiling, thus ensuring proper acoustics.The 3:10 to Yuma BD has a multichannel PCM soundtrack, and I skipped to chapter 15: the arrival of the train and the ensuing shoot-out. You can adjust the speaker size / level, HDMI inputs, select digital audio inputs, bass and treble, perform AV synchronization, and HDMI settings such as ARC. At the end of my testing period, I decided to unhook my tower speakers and move the RBH MC-6C bookshelf speakers from the surrounds to the main left/right channel for a 3. They both add a USB input that supports hi-res audio playback, and the Denon adds an extra HDMI input.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment