276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Peppa Pig 6722 Mobile Medical Centre

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can seat the two characters at the front of the ambulance. This play set is scaled for play with other Peppa Pig figures too. Both characters are sturdy and well made. x Ambulance, 1 x Reception Desk, 1 x First Aid Desk, 1 x Gurney Bed, 1 x Teddy, 1 x Dr. Brown Bear Figure, 1 x Nurse Peppa Figure It was easy to get out of the box and assemble and we got to grips with the different parts quite easily. The waiting area doubles up as the roof of the ambulance and with a bit of practice my gremlin was able to put it together and push it along the floor. You can also out Dr. Brown Bear and Peppa Pig into the front to drive the ambulance. Peppa Pig Mobile Medical Centre is part of Peppa’s New “when I grow Up” collection from Character Options. This brand new playset is a push-along ambulance which opens up to reveal a full medical centre inside! There is a waiting room with seats, a reception desk, an operating theatre with an x-ray machine and a gurney bed (stretcher)! This push-along ambulance comes with a yellow roof. The roof is easy to lift off from the vehicle and flip over to reveal the waiting room with seats.

Peppa Pig Medical Centre Deals Up To 70% Off - Compare Peppa Pig Medical Centre Deals Up To 70% Off - Compare

It’s a simple toy really. I liked how it all unfolded into a medical centre with an X-Ray and could easily be folded up and changed into an ambulance. My eldest liked this feature too as she changed it around a lot. Cons Granddaughter loves it. Loves to pretend Peppa and her friends need to go to Dr. Brown Bears office to get a band-aid. So much fun and imaginary play. Parts are pretty sturdy for normal play. Granddaughter loves it. Loves to pretend Peppa and her friends need to go to Dr. Brown Bears office to get a band-aid. So much fun and imaginary play. Parts are pretty sturdy for normal play. This is a very well thought out and realistic ambulance. The ambulance moves freely and the characters are robust and fit perfectly within the vehicle. Lucas really enjoyed playing with it and I like the role play scenarios it created. Role play is an important part of child development, as it builds confidence, creativity communication, physical development, problem solving as well as being fun. Role play as a nurse or doctor is perfect for encouraging empathy and respect.brands, products in thousands of categories from hundreds of retailers to give you reliable purchasing advice.

Peppa Pig Mobile Medical Centre review - Chilling with Lucas Peppa Pig Mobile Medical Centre review - Chilling with Lucas

My gremlin was really enraptured by this toy. She is 5 now and I did wonder if she was past Peppa Pig a little but I was proved wrong. She loves playing doctors and I think this really suited her. She also loves playing with others (me), so it was great for her to boss me around with her game ideas.Ms C has a lot of fun with this playset and it is great for imaginative play. It is great value for money and a lovely quality playset that will last for a long time. I would highly recommend it. Peppa Pig Mobile Medical Centre is available to buy now from good toy retailers, online and www.character-online.co.uk Lucas immediately lifted the roof off to see a waiting room with seats and a reception desk. Opening the sides he discovered an operating theatre, with x-ray machine, platform and a stretcher. I love all the details on the wall of the operating room, including the arm of the x-ray machine which is able to swing around and down with two flexible points. I was really looking forward to the gremlin have a go with it (being my official toy tester!) Playing with the Peppa Pig Medical Centre This is a very well thought out ambulance and well built. Ms C loves to drive Dr Brown and Peppa around the world to heal patients. Lucas was recently sent* a mobile medical centre to create his own Peppa Pig adventures. The Peppa Pig Mobile Medical Centre is part of Peppa’s New “when I grow Up” collection from Character Options. This play set suitable for age 3 and above is a push-along ambulance which opens up to reveal a full medical centre inside!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment