276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hidden Agendas

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In your rush to war and conquest, you set events into motion whose course you cannot foresee. Better to stay home and protect, than go abroad and conquer. Favors civilizations with the same type of government, dislikes civilizations that have different governments, and really dislikes civilizations with different governments of the same era as its own. I am pleased that you are ready to accept me as the supreme leader of this planet. Already others whisper that my time is at hand. Tries to conquer as many city-states as possible, and likes those who do not associate with them. Dislikes Suzerains of city-states, or civilizations who have conquered city-states. Your enemies make war on you, but you do not plunder their lands in retribution. Is it out of cowardice? Or an excess of politeness?

Likes civilizations who are behind him in Culture and Science. Dislikes those who are ahead in either of these fields. Aspire to be a worthier example to the rest of the world! Your people will love you if you lead them to glory.

Red Flags Someone Has a Hidden Agenda

Likes civilizations who have a city on her home continent, and will try to expand to all continents. Dislikes civilizations on continents where she has no cities.

Qin Shi Huang: I am pleased you have chosen to remain a barbarian people, whose kingdom merely emphasizes my glory. Montezuma: I am making a gift of my religion to you! Why do you not accept? You will shame yourself, and face destruction in the afterlife! Likes civilizations that have never declared war on Vietnam. She will never forgive those who have, with her opinion decreasing further with each turn the war lasts, and this decreased opinion never recovering. Pericles: I'll ostracize you for what you're doing! Playing on emotions of the mob is my route to power! Mvemba a Nzinga: Your people have a simple culture. It is amusing and somewhat tragic. You could learn from the rest of the world.Likes civilizations who pose no threat. Dislikes civilizations with strong military or ones with nearby cities. Likes civilizations that have both a strong military and Faith or Culture outputs. Dislikes civilizations that are strong in military but weak in Faith or Culture. Likes civilizations with a positive Gold income per turn. Dislikes those with a negative Gold income per turn.

I see through your honeyed words and your curried favors. You seek ultimate power for yourself, and you would have the nations give it to you of their own free will. Gains as many Spies and as much diplomatic access as possible, and likes those who do the same. Dislikes civilizations that ignore these espionage activities. Builds high-level walls around her cities and likes those who do the same. Dislikes civilizations that do not fortify their cities with walls. I'm going to break the habit of waiting till I've finished a book entirely before reviewing it in this instance. You, too, must possess the wisdom of Solomon, for your nation is made of many people who live in harmony.

Abstract

Tries to have as many Trade Routes as possible, and likes civilizations that trade with her cities. Dislikes those who refrain from sending Trade Routes to her cities. Builds wonders whenever possible, and likes civilizations not competing for wonders. Dislikes civilizations with more wonders than him.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment