276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AVEENO Dermexa Daily Emollient Cream, With Soothing Triple Oat Complex & Ceramides, Moistures and Protects Very Dry, Itchy & Sensitive Skin And Is Also Suitable For People Who May Be Prone To Eczma, 500ml

£1.065£2.13Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For complete skincare routine use after Aveeno Dermexa Emollient Body Wash, a gently soap free cleanser to gently cleanse without drying. AVEENO® harnesses the goodness of nature and the power of science to keep your skin looking healthy and feeling balanced.

Aqua, Glycerin, Panthenol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Flour, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Extract, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Oil, Ceramide 3, Steareth-20, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzalkonium Chloride. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Rated 5 out of 5 by Kleo239 from Fabulous with my skin Very gentle body wash, leaning my skin clean, fresh and hydrated. For the Whole Family†: It is suitable for the whole family* and its 98% biodegradable formula is unscented and soap free.

Our online pharmacy (Online pharmacy, prescriptions and local chemists UK ) registration number is 9010492 and the registered pharmacy address is: Well, Healthcare Service Centre, Meir Park, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 7UN.My son has very dry and red skin, after every bath I'm using for my baby AVEENO Baby Dermexa Emollient Cream and since this time his skin is in much better condition. Meanwhile, it also increases resiliency against all sorts of external threats, such as damaging free radicals or pollutants.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment