276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sony PlayStation 3 Console (60GB Premium Version)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The original 60GB and 20GB launch models are backward compatible with PS2 games because they have PS2 chips. This original Sony PlayStation system and all its components and accessories are refurbished, cleaned, and tested.

They say that it offers the best visual representation of PS2 games on a modern television using "original" hardware. My personal recommendation is to install the kmeaw CFW, as there is absolutely no chance of bricking your console since it does not patch your lv2.I've been able to transfer all my saves from older PS1 and PS 2 memory cards to the PS 3 or download the data from the PS 3 back on to a memory card with no problems. PlayStation®3 with PlayStation®Move スポーツチャンピオン バリューパック プレイステーション® オフィシャルサイト" [PlayStation ® 3 with PlayStation ® Move Sports Champion Value Pack PlayStation ® Official Site] (in Japanese).

Even though it has never been used (supposedly), would this unit still be susceptible to all the YLOD issues that normally affect units that have been in operation for X amount of years, just by sitting around? Paquete Exclusivo Grand Theft Auto V™ con PS3™" [Grand Theft Auto V ™ Exclusive Package with PS3 ™] (in Spanish).It sure could, as long as you didn't mind spending inordinate amounts of time naming every song afterwards. You can choose between 120, 160, 250, and 320GB versions of this model, but the Slim only supports PSone emulation. Backwards compatibility and OtherOS were nice, but the hardware itself was very hit or miss in terms of reliability. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. These lead balls weaken over time with repeated heating and cooling cycles and will eventually detach from the board as it flexes under heat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment