276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hirano and Kagiura, Vol. 1 (manga) (Hirano and Kagiura (Manga))

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s a similar case here, where Hirano stops wanting to help Kagiura by avoiding the issue to wanting to help him deal with the issue. K. Rowling keep writing Harry Potter related books even if they are completely useless to the major story of the first 8 books. The day before the cultural festival, Hirano says he would like to marry someone as honest as Kagiura, and Kagiura's "I think" comes crashing down.

Hirano and Kagiura meet during summer vacation to catch a night bus, riding half a day's worth out into the country to Kagiura's grandfather's house. We’ve reached the end of this way-longer-than-expected journey 🙌 thank you all so much for sticking with me this long, even as the official TL was released. Shou Harusono’s skill lies in showing us how the everyday interactions between her characters might be the start of something far deeper than friendship… or might fizzle out because of the difference in ages and year groups.Kagi’s signature pouting face when he doesn’t get what he wants can be seen as cute or as merely immature. With a hint that things are going to change relatively soon at the end when Hirano misunderstands Kagiura’s confession and the main chapters end with Kagiura thinking “I’ll DEFINITELY tell him next time! My recommendation for fans of the manga is to not go into this short with high expectations and view it for what it is. Hirano’s already got his hands full taking care of Sasaki who gets travel-sick and has forgotten his meds.

This shouldn’t be a problem for Hirano but Kagiura might be a gifted sports player (he’s on a scholarship) yet he’s far from strong on the academic side. Perhaps it’s down to Hirano’s innate kindness that he’s agreed to allow Kagiura ten second of bodily contact (holding hands) a day. Perhaps due to being in a sports club, Kagiura's metabolism is quite fast and he can be often seen with or eating snacks. Every chapter showcases how close they are and how happy they are with each other - the only exception arguably being when Kagiura worries about being a burden to Hirano in ch. End-of-year tests come and go, and while Hirano ranks 5th, Kagiura ranks 60th, putting them out of the running for staying roommates.In the second chapter the main part is about how Hirano cheers Kagiura up after losing the match and also shows Hirano helping Kagiura with his dislike for green peppers. Well, yes – although new readers might want to check out the main series first, because seeing the interactions between the second years is much more meaningful in the context of what we’ve read before (or watched if you’re coming fresh from the excellent TV series).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment