276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Everyone You Hate is Going to Die: And Other Comforting Thoughts on Family, Friends, Sex, Love, and More Things That Ruin Your Life

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now, in his first book, he picks up where his specials left off, and goes after every conceivable kind of relationship—with one’s country (Sloss’s is Scotland); with America; with lovers, ex-lovers, ex-lovers who you hate, ex-lovers who hate you; with parents; with best friends (male and female), not-best friends; with children; with siblings; and even with the global pandemic and our own mortality. Book DescriptionOne of this generation's hottest and boldest young comedians, Daniel Sloss presents atransgressive and hilarious analysis of all of our dysfunctional relationships, and attempts to pointus in the vague direction of sanity. Tiems, kurie sekė Danielio karjerą, tikrai nebus nieko naujo – senos temos, seniai girdėti pamąstymai – apie šeimą, meilę, santuoką, draugus, toksiškas antras puses, mirusią seserį ir mylinčius tėvus.

Everyone You Hate Is Going to Die - Audible UK

Now I’m being a little too hard on it; I did enjoy it, especially the early chapters about England and America. From mental health, which was a chapter that made me cry also ( I don't remember why now but I remember there were tears), to sex, female friends, male friends, a whole ass chapter about The greatest country in the world: 'Merica of course.In Everyone You Hate is Going to Die, every human connectiongets the brutally funny (and unfailingly incisive) Sloss treatment as he illuminates the ways inwhich all of our relationships are fragile and ridiculous and awful--but also valuable andmeaningful and important. I was the only black girl making white girl money,” she boasts, telling a vibrant story about sex and struggle in a bygone era. This is based on the number of Twitter messages he's received and people coming up to him after a show telling him this is the case.

Everyone You Hate Is Going to Die: And Other Comforting Everyone You Hate Is Going to Die: And Other Comforting

Now, in his first book, he picks up where his specials left off, and goes after every conceivable kind of relationship - with one's country (Sloss' is Scotland); with America; with lovers, ex-lovers, ex-lovers who you hate, ex-lovers who hate you; with parents; with best friends (male and female), not-best friends; with children; with siblings; and even with the global pandemic and our own mortality. Every relationship gets the full, inimitable Sloss treatment as he explains why each one is fragile and ridiculous and awful--but, just maybe, also valuable and meaningful. kaip ir leidžia knyga, temos kiek išplėstos, tačiau jaučiasi milžiniškas poreikis ištempti bent iki 150 psl, tai daug visokio turinio paaiškinimo išskirtinai amerikiečiams (ar tik jie skaitys? While he packs in the punch lines, he doesn't shy away from serious subjects like discomfort around grief or the inevitability of death, writing with tenderness about his beloved younger sister, Josie, who had cerebral palsy and died when he was eight. Now, in his first book, he picks up where Jigsaw left off, and goes after every conceivable kind of relationship between two people--with one's country (Daniel's is Scotland), with America, with lovers, ex-lovers, ex-lovers who you hate, ex-lovers who hate you, parents, best friends (male and female), not-best friends, children, and siblings.Now, in his first book, he picks up where his specials left off, and goes after every conceivable kind of relationship - with one's country (Sloss's is Scotland); with America; with lovers, ex-lovers, ex-lovers who you hate, ex-lovers who hate you; with parents; with best friends (male and female), not-best friends; with children; with siblings; and even with the global pandemic and our own mortality.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment