276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Eau de Parfum - 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This women Nicki Minaj made a career off of copying, mimicking, and downright swagger jacking everything Lil Kim had already done, she is a copy cat clone.

Okay, so admittedly I don't always have the most sophisticated tastes when it comes to perfume, but this is a fun, sweet scent and I'm really quite taken with it! By submitting this form, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.However, I was pleasantly surprised at how much more mature this scent felt against my skin and in terms of longevity. really, I don't think if someone handed you two viles, one with Pink Friday and one with Meow, that you would be able to tell the difference. Of course, this isn't designer or some kind of niche masterpiece, but hey, if you've got a boyfriend who loves sweets as much as mine does, this is definitely a scent I'd wear around him. No offense, but get interested in expanding your perfume wardrobe with things that come from places besides Walgreens.

I have worn Ari’s Sweet Like Candy everyday since 8th grade, and I’ll say that Pink Friday is very similar on the dry-down.The bottle actually quite reminds me of a hip, edgy version of Jean Paul Gaultier's Classique collection bottles. The floral notes in this fragrance combined with the musk and woodiness are just too overpowering for me. Even if I didn't know she was famous, and I followed her by my nose, I'd be digging her just by this scent. It's the same thing as listening only to the radio/MTV and acting as if you know about music and love music.

If the original perfume bottle is not up to par then what in the hell is the Designer Imposter's version of this perfume bottle going to look like? Before I begin it’s important to stress how a perfume smells on your body is dependent upon your skin’s pH balance. I even showed it to my two teens(who are way more familiar with Nicki Minaj than I am), and they liked how you have decapitate her to spray the perfume. Are you one of those tiresome hipsters who will not watch a movie or listen to a song or eat at the same restaurant more than once.

in Canada in October, [19] and that it will be released Internationally by Elizabeth Arden either at the end of the year or the beginning of 2013.

Usually these kind of things don't, and look like bad waxworks, but this one is very well modelled indeed. My most exotic and tropical fruity floral perfume, deliciously sweet and flirtatiously sultry, somehow I never tire of her. The dry-down reminds me of the mishmash of perfumes that you'd smell in the air upon entering the chemist in summer; sweet and musky.I found a small rollerball version of this sitting in a drawer and it smells like how it was when I first bought it. Maybe for the young ones, who are starting their way into fragrances, this could be nice, cause is VERY HARD to over spray it. The notes of the fragrance are Starfruit, Italian Mandarin, Boysenberry, Fresh Gardenia, Lotus Flower, Jasmine Petals, Creamy Vanilla, Carmelized Pear, Skin Musk, and Sheer Woods. As it is, I sometimes layer it with the body lotion for Pink Chiffon; that is easier to find than the Pink Friday lotion, I also don't wear it out of the house often since I don't want to tote that giant torso in my bag. It's not entirely dissimilar to Britney Spears Fantasy although it smells less "warm" and like more of a summer scent.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment