276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Salter EK2817 2L Compact Air Fryer - Hot Air Circulation, Removable Non-Stick Cooking Rack, Adjustable Temperature Up To 200°C, 30 Minute Timer, 1000W, Small Household Air Fry Oven, Black/Silver

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday. Meanwhile, I preheated the air fryer as instructed. I was expecting this to take roughly 10 minutes, however, it was ready to go within a couple of minutes. Multifunctional all-in-one kitchen appliances are top of many people’s wishlists, and for a good reason – they save both space and money! Timer - The fryer has a timer dial which offers up to 30 minutes. When the timer reaches zero, the fryer will switch off automatically.

However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it is in fact rather compact, I’d even dare say it’s one of the smaller air fryers that we’ve tested despite its large cooking capacity. This was the first time I’d used a multifunctional appliance, so I took my time to follow the instructions and study the buttons so that I fully understand its capabilities. Thankfully, the instructions are easy to follow and include an in-depth guide to using each of the air fryer functions, as well as a cooking chart and air fryer recipe booklet to get you started. This convenient, compact Salter air fryer gives you a healthy way to cook all your favourite foods using little or no oil for deliciously low fat results. As well as the main appliance, the air fryer comes with a removable cooking pot, grill plate, detachable splash guard, and a temperature probe. There is no assembling required, meaning you can pretty much get cooking straight away. Air Fryer - The Salter EK2817 cooks through the use of fast air circulation as opposed to frying in oil as would happen with a deep fat fryer. It's a low fat alternative which cooks healthier meals.Once the tofu was marinated, I preheated the grill using the high grill preset function which set the machine to 260°C with a cooking time of 10 minutes. Once preheated, I placed the tofu on the grill plate and instantly the tofu began to sizzle. If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods: 1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services I decanted the oat batter into a small ovenproof ramekin and placed it in the preheated cooking pot. I used the baking function and set it to 180°C for 15 minutes. Usually, baked oats take roughly 20-25 minutes to cook in the oven, so I was hoping that the AeroGrill would cook them faster. We judge the air fryers on how well they cook the food, how crisp the finish is, how long food takes to cook, how easy the machine is to use, how easy is it to clean, and how many extra capabilities/functions it has. I was keen to try the grill function on Salter’s air fryer. I used a delicious tofu halloumi recipe which required a grill to create the classic char.

You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only).In a bid to find the best air fryer, we put the Salter EK4549 AeroGrill to the test to find out if this machine is as impressive as it sounds.

It also saves you from buying multiple machines, saving your cash – especially during the cost-of-living crisis. Temperature Control - The fryer's temperature can be adjusted to between 80 and 200 degrees Celsius. You therefore have a wide range of choice available with regards to crispiness. Although the AeroGrill is compact, its large 5.2L capacity cooking space means you can cook food for the whole family or a large group of friends easily. Once the chips had soaked, I drained and patted them dry with a tea towel before coating them in a few sprays of olive oil and adding them to the preheating air fryer.Every morning I treat myself to a bowl of blueberry baked oats, I often cook these in my gas oven but I thought this would be the perfect recipe to test the baking function of AeroGrill.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment