276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSS Ev-30 Dual Expression Pedal, Space-Saving Expression Pedal with A Rugged Die-Cast Aluminum Body

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This Mission Engineering device is an all-metal expression pedal designed for use with effects pedals, synthesizers, and more. It is built for lasting reliability and years of smooth operation due to its top-drawer components used throughout.

BOSS - EV-30 | Dual Expression Pedal BOSS - EV-30 | Dual Expression Pedal

The EV-30 doesn’t have to be used as a chaos engine. It’s easy to set up comfortable sweep parameters for one or two effects. There’s also a handy polarity switch so you can use stomps with different expression pedal configurations. But the real fun comes when you abandon the ample potential for control the EV-30 provides and let creative randomness prevail. It may be useful if you have an external pedal with EXP output and then you can control the helix and that pedal using the EV30.An expression pedal can take you pedalboard setup to the next level. There's no simpler way to do it than with the EV-30,CombiningBoss' renowned tank-like construction with the creative potential of two expression outputs. Series/parallel effect loop, external speaker outputs, and power amp input for preamps, modelers, and multi-effects Configuring parameters on the helix to the same EXP pedal pretty much accomplishes the same thing I suppose. Five independent effects sections (Booster, Mod, FX, Delay, and Reverb), with three selectable variations in each

Boss EV-30 | Boss EV 30 | Expression Pedal | GAK

Reverb can be the icing on the cake of a guitarist's sound. Here are some exciting sonic options for pairing reverb with other effects. Read more… Long story short, simply plug your Helix expression to EXP2 of the EV-30, and it will work like a normal volume/exp pedal, very smoothly I must say. The dual outputs are handy and I am still experimenting with how I will use this functionality with the other gear I have.The simplicity of this pedal is another of its strengths. Expression pedals don’t need to be complex and shouldn’t require a wealth of effects-based knowledge or experience to use. The PS-6 can generate two or three voices, such as direct/third/fifth, in each of the following modes: Pitch Shifter, Detune, and Harmony. This will add rich depth to your guitar sound. Detune broadens the sound in a natural way, as the PS-6 allows 3-voice detuning with slightly raised and lowered pitch added to the direct signal. Voices can also be pitch-shifted one octave up and a fifth below your note — great for arpeggio-style playing, for example. Super Bend The Roland EV-5 can work in combination with other manufacturers, including Boss, so mixing and matching your current pedal board should not present a problem. Manipulate a wide variety of effects using simple operations. In Harmony mode, for example, all you have to do is select the key, specify whether it’s major or minor, and use the SHIFT knob to select the voicing you want to use. The Shift knob switches between the different pitch settings available in each mode. Road-Tough BOSS

BOSS - PS-6 | Harmonist BOSS - PS-6 | Harmonist

The box it comes in is clearly designed to keep the pedal safe and protected. The pedal was flawless when I got it. The paint was smooth and clean and there were no chips or lumps. I chose the Boss pedal because it was cheaper, lightweight, small footprint, very well constructed and the same 10k pot as the recommended expression pedals for the helix. I pretty happy with it. Mic'd cabinet emulation on the line, USB, and phones/recording outputs, with five Air Feel settings available in BOSS Tone Studio The optional GA-FC/GA-FC EX foot controller is the perfect partner for the Katana-100 MkII. It connects with a single cable, requires no external power, and features a slim, rugged profile that takes up minimal space. With six footswitches, you can directly recall Tone Settings and independently turn the five effects sections on/off. The GA-FC also supports external footswitches and expression pedals, with default assignments that include tap tempo, bank selection, foot volume, and Pedal FX. A large variety of custom assignments are available via BOSS Tone Studio, including expression pedal control of up to three parameters at once. BOSS Tone StudioThis doesn't mean you can't connect to the EXP1 of the EV-30, but then it's another effect (should be interesting with a Wah _to be tested_ ) Kompatibel zu Stereo-Klinkenbuchsen von Compact Pedals, Multieffekten, Keyboards, MIDI-Controllern und mehr Polaritätsschalter ermöglicht die Verwendung mit den meisten Geräten, die Expression-Control unterstützen

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment