276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mens Gay Male Lace Patchwork Crotchless Pantyhose Underwear Glossy Thin Footed Tights Stockings Exotic Sissy Nightwear

£13.995£27.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I mean men have worn tights long before women did so is sad that today we just get steers and gawks! For anyone on here, I would like to see if there is some group or chat, I can join about pantyhose and men wearing pantyhose.

I’m not trying to bash or put you down, I’m trying to “clean up” what could be perceived as perverseness on our part by the vast majority of the public. I couldn’t agree and it is something I’ve thought about quite often…especially being raised by a feminist. The color stripes, which I assume gave birth to the name Neon Speed Trail Lights, remind me of the many color neon lights all ablaze in Las Vegas! Enquanto você está comprando item que você desejou, dê uma olhada em outras categorias complementares, como calcinhas e cuecas, pijamas inferiores, meias masculinas e calças exóticas, para que você possa comprar tudo o que precisa em um só check-out. Until guys who like wearing pantyhose just start doing it in a controlled environment and let people see that is a fashion thing you like and do.

One of the cashiers at work was flirty with me that day she told me the next day she and her friends thought I was hott.

I have noticed since I became more willing, indeed more at ease in actually getting over the reality that I am male and I am attempting to portray myself as female, it has made my cross-dressing succeed more than in the past. For many many years I concealed the fact that I wore pantyhose from the one I love for fear that she would reject me if I told her. Eventually you reach the point where you are shaved, make-up applied, nails painted, breast forms fitted in your bra, knickers (panties) fitting snugly and you may have pulled on tights (pantyhose). Thankfully my wife reminded me given the medical needs its ok, and that if I preferred the pantyhose that was fine whether they are marketed to men or women. Men are so pressured to be “masculine” all the time, that anything taking away from it seems to bring the worst out of people.Still people are very narrow minded and they can never think of anything which is not conventional or exist before they born. It does bug me how a lady as you said can go out dressed masculine but men get all the weird steers if they go out dress feminine.

but to recap here: The first thing I want to say is that all men who wear pantyhose do not do it for fetish reasons nor do they all belong on the sex offender list. If you don’t see a personalisation section, you can always message the seller with your request too.In the summer I will wear nude pantyhose with slacks and loafers, and sometimes I will wear pantyhose with shorts. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

There is a level of modesty that is required if so however, I believe it should apply to everyone choosing to wear form-fitting lycra in public and if anyone shows any signs of judgement: positive or negative, I might feel slightly self conscious just as much as I am flattered to think that they have taken the time to make any form of acknowledgement full stop. I believe if all men who like hosiery were comfortable enough to wear them publicly, then pantyhose would become just another garment. Since I understand erotic nature of my habit and it always hurts me as a result, I would like to get rid of it, but it’s really powerful. By the way, I tried to convince myself that I want to really wear pantyhose and sometimes I tried to put them on for entire day, and I put some on winter as an excuse for cold weather, but it always ended with masturbation, after which I no longer wanted to wear them.I put socks in my bra for boobs and added eye makeup and a pair of girl sunglasses and I was off to work. What was shocking about booking this show was the fact that getting men who wear pantyhose to speak out on this topic was incredibly difficult. Finally, we wound up getting two guests, men’s leg-wear wearers Rob Stephenson and Kevin Wright, to agree to talk to me and, as luck would have it, were probably two of the best guests to interview.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment