276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Huawei B818-263, CAT19 4G/ LTE, 1.6 Gbps Mobile Wi-Fi Router, Unlocked to any Network, Genuine UK Warranty stock (non-network logo) –White

£124.995£249.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While those allowances are substantial, it’s a shame that Vodafone isn’t offering unlimited data. It does so for phones, and yet home broadband is likely to use a lot more data than your smartphone. Alternatives Three 4G Broadband / Three 4G Plus Hub

B800• B801• B802• B803• B804• B805• B806• B807• B808• B809• B810• B811• B812• B813• B814• B815• B816• B817• B818• B819 An advantage of devices that rely on a mobile connection for your home internet is that they’re typically plug and play, and the Vodafone GigaCube is no exception. Whether you get the Vodafone GigaCube 4G or the Vodafone GigaCube 5G, you’re getting a device with the same purpose – namely to broadcast a Wi-Fi network in your home. Produce a secure Wi-Fi hotspot connecting up to 64 devices with a powerful Wi-Fi coverage wherever you may be! If you want 4G home broadband then there aren’t really any alternatives on Vodafone, but you can find other options from other networks, such as theThree 4G Broadband or the Three 4G Plus Hub.Before we get started though, it’s worth noting that at the time of writing Vodafone isn’t selling the 5G GigaCube, but it used to and may do so again, so we’ve included both models in this review. Another advantage of the Vodafone GigaCube 4G, the Vodafone GigaCube 5G, and other 4G and 5G home broadband routers, is that since they’re plug and play, you can easily set them up in a new house when you move, or even take them with you when you travel, to bring high-speed internet to your hotel room or holiday cottage – assuming they can get a signal where you are. Design My regular speed test type results float between 2 and 8Mbps down with 1-3Mbps up and latency generally between 50-80ms. Have you any idea what to do? I have attached a snippet of the system log so you can see the disconnect.

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. I'm using the internal antennae. It has TS-9 adapters so I can't try my Poynting aerial, but I'm unlikely to bother getting adapters as signal strength is reporting 75%. The Vodafone Gigacube CAT19 or Huawei B818 is worthwhile for anyone who would like to have a particularly good LTE modem and would like to spend a little more. Even the Huawei B818 can provide high LTE and WLAN speeds for daily use, but probably only for the fewest users. Currently, a cheaper device such as the Vodafone Gigacube CAT6 (Huawei B528) is quite sufficient. I've completed factory reset on the router, 2nd TV, and completed a network reset on the 2nd laptop. No matter what I do I cannot get these devices online through the new router. I've also swapped Sims on the router and have the same result.Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and I hope someone can help me. I read on a forum that there were newer firmware versions available for my no-brand b818-263 (c1217) router and I upgraded the firmware by loading the 11.0.2.1(H251SP3C983) version from the webui. Although the Huawei B818 GigaCube Cat19 is the successor to the first generation GigaCube Huawei B528, the appearance of B818 looks more similar to the Huawei B618 Router. The Huawei B818 router is integrated with HiSilicon Balong V7R65 modem which supports LTE Cat19 with 256QAM, and up to 8 x 8 MIMO Antenna technology. As the sayings from Vodafone, the GigaCube Cat19 B818 supports speed up to 500Mbps, but theoretically with a suitably equipped LTE network, significantly higher speeds are possible. During the speed test I disconnected 2 small LTE antennas - the speed dropped drastically, after 2 seconds it increased, but it was already about 70% of the speed obtained with all 4 antennas. In response to Gavin, this is a run of the mill 1950 council house with regular cavity walls, so im taking a huge guess and hoping that this shouldnt impede 4g much, that is factoring in band 3/20 of course as Im not anticipating much penetration from 1 or 7. Does EE use any other bands in the UK? I havent been able to find anything else.

The Huawei B818, or Vodafone Gigacube CAT19, left a very good impression in the test. In particular, the new LTE wireless router was convincing, this offers above-average speeds and is extremely future-proof. Currently, the speed advantage of the Huawei B818 is still manageable compared to many other LTE router models. The operation and configuration was very easy in the test and if necessary, any other SIM card can be used in addition to the Vodafone SIM card. The power consumption is according to Huawei at a maximum of 24 watts. A battery is not integrated in the Huawei B818 LTE router. That's not an issue as I've been testing from the same known poor location deliberately just to the in the most literal sense, side by side stats... Skinuo sam Multicast 1005, odabrao firmware (koji sam već instalirao preko webui) i odabrao webui datoteku 11.0.2.1, pokrenuo sam opisanu proceduru, ali plava traka na Multicastu se pomiče i ponovno pokreće unedogled i ruter kao da ne prima datoteke (čak i nakon radnog vremena). Huawei 4G Router 3 Prime is a very fast LTE cat. 19 router. It can support up to 64 users at the same time, so it’s perfect for both home and office. Thanks to 4×4 MIMO technology that increases the throughput of your local network several times, you will get a fantastic speed of up to 1.6 Gbit/s. The device is equipped with 4 internal antennas that extend the data transmission range by 40% and guarantee you a strong and stable signal also in large, multi-level rooms.Usmjerivač se ponovno pokrenuo i od tada više ne mogu pristupiti webuiju (.../html/index.html se ne učitava, ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS), niti mogu pristupiti usmjerivaču sa svojim vjerodajnicama iz vanjskog softvera LTE h-Monitor ( na Win) ili Android aplikacijama ili omogućite Wi-Fi pritiskom na gumb na modemu. Only later did I read this message on a forum (sorry it's in italian) and I imagined that the problem was not having loaded the new webui 11.0.2.1 (W2SP5C7110) along with the firmware. The WLAN module of the Huawei B818 transmits by default in dual-band mode to 2.4 and 5 gigahertz. Up to 32 devices can be supported with WLAN at the same time. The maximum speed was tested by using 3 × 3 MIMO antenna technology at 1300 MBit/s, which is also the highest data rate supported by the WLAN module. The speed is at a high level compared to other Huawei 4G LTE Wireless router models. The WLAN range was also convincing in the test, a large apartment or a small family home can be supplied without additional repeaters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment