276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Playlist: A Spicy Friends to Lovers Romance (Springbrook Hills Series Book 5)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The one thing I didn't like was how rushed the ending felt. There were a few chapters that had very large time jumps between them all, and I know that it was to show the ending that Zoe and Zander get but I feel like maybe a novella just for them or a set of novellas with one focusing on each couple in the series. But when the uncle of the children she nannies comes into the picture, she can’t help but find herself falling in love with the handsome man who’s not for her. Will she get through the summer protecting her heart, or will her feelings overwhelm her, and she gives in? The Distraction is a perfect romance book which can be read as a standalone. During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book. And Zoe, our people pleasing, overthinking, complicated Queen. Always so in her head, always so afraid. As a reader, with dual POVs it was so satisfying to see all the signs she was missing, all the obvious gestures Zee was making. Any issues with the book list you are seeing? Or is there an author or series we don’t have? Let me know!

When Zoe’s best friend shows her the box of dreams they put together as kids, she would never have foreseen herself dumping Mr. Perfectly Fine and quitting her draining job. But when she looks in that box and realizes her life isn’t even close to where she envisioned she’d be when she was ten, she panics and implodes everything she knows. Taylor Fans will be absolutely unhinged over this book because of the easter eggs, swoon factor and how Morgan brought the songs all together to weave a whole ass story.

The Playlist Summary

However, with her job comes to some challenges as well. Every man she encounters is hiding something, not showing his true colors and trying to impress. It’s not worth the emotional stress for her to try anymore. But when she is invited to her father’s wedding, a man who lived a double life, she realizes she has no date of herself to bring to the event even after years of matchmaking. The first time I fell in love with Zoe, she was scream singing a Taylor Swift song in my parents’ living room while my sister Luna laughed at her. At least, I think that’s the first time. It’s happened so many times now.” I need to replace a cover with the official cover - the one showing right now is the temporary cover. Before bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep.

Zander was such a wonderful guy! The things he does for Zoe through this book to try and prove his love for her are things I wish. guy would do for me! We didn’t make separate boxes for each of us because, in our heads, our lives would be intertwined for eternity as best friends forever, so what was the point?” To the Swifties who found themselves somewhere between the bridge and the chorus and let that shape how they see love and life. Long Live.” New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Mariana Zapata’s most beloved book, The Wall of Winnipeg and Me—now with new exclusive content! Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Libra Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Librarians Group is the official group for requesting additions or updates to the catalog, including:The Playlist is a contemporary childhood friends to lovers romance. It's book five in the Springbrook Hills series, but can be read as a standalone. I'm new to reading books again after years of feeling like I couldn't focus on reading. I absolutely love anything Taylor Swift related and this book had exactly that! It had me crying at cute references and smiling like an idiot at a fictional romance. https://www.goodreads.com/book/s I need to replace a cover with the official cover - the one showing right now is the temporary cover.

The Playlist is a contemporary childhood friends-to-lovers romance. It's book five in the Springbrook Hills series, but it can be read as a standalone. Early morning: Some people find that reading in the morning helps them start their day with a positive and productive mindset. It is a full-length romance with a Happily Ever After that features sexually explicit material and profanity. This book is intended for 18+ I don't know much about the universe except that it's never steered me wrong because it's always directed me to you.” The book, combined with the playlist take the elements of your first love and your adult love and meld them together into this big warm hug that wraps around you.

The Playlist by Morgan Elizabeth Free PDF

I read this book in almost 1 sitting entirely (and yes, this mom of 3 who has all 3 kids home to watch during March Break is exhausted from staying up past my bedtime!) Reading, and singing and squealing over how damn perfect this book was. The absolute *perfect* way that these songs and these words all just flowed. The attention to detail in every single word of this book was so evident, the care and thought that has obviously gone into this book was so seen and appreciated. But Hannah refuses to make the same mistakes as her mother. Hannah spent her childhood watching what precisely happens when a family is torn apart and has lived with those consequences ever since. When the perfect time came, she swore never to make the same mistakes again by settling for anyone. The Ex-Files is the first book in Ocean View series by Morgan Elizabeth. Meet Cassandra Reynolds, who can spot a red flag a mile away. It’s her full-time job. A favor she did a friend in college who was afraid of getting catfished would later turn into a full-blown business. She owns The Ex-Files, a matchmaking business located in Ocean View. She dates men almost every day of the week to vet them. This way, she assures the matches she makes are perfect and free of heartaches. No one wants to find their person and settle, you know? But life doesn’t wait. It keeps moving, even if you stop.”

These two were a real journey of a lifetime. It was both sunshiney, while also making them fight and work for their relationship- which is OH SO satisfying. But it was also so sexy, their chemistry was off the charts and seeing them really bring the healthiest, most mature versions of themselves out of one another. The spicy scenes were perfect to me and the right amount for the book! Even had me blushing a few times while reading this at the gym while walking on the treadmill 😅 If someone were to ask Jasmine Santos to describe the last few years of her life with a single word, it would definitely be a four-letter one.

Authors, if you are a member of the Goodreads Author Program, you can edit information about your own books. Find out how in this guide. From #1 New York Times bestselling author of It Happened One Summer comes a romantic comedy about an accidental relationship between three smitten men...and one commitment phobic woman. The Playlist is a contemporary childhood friends to lovers romance. It’s book five in the Springbrook Hills series, but can be read as a standalone.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment