276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Enya NOVA Go SP1 Carbon Fiber Acoustic Electric Guitar with Smart AcousticPlus 35 Inch Travel Acustica Guitarra Starter Bundle Kit of Gig Bag, Strap, Strings, Charging/ Instrument Cable(Black)

£64.995£129.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Everyone should more or less be familiar with the size of a Les Paul so that is the reference point here. I would not be surprised if this "Mini" is just a rebranding of the Nova Go after some design changes. One interesting thing about the AI version is that it has a trans-acoustic actuator that should allow the player to EQ what they hear from the guitar, so adding in some bass response will give it a “bigger” sound more in line with what a wooden body would produce. Can you let me know what saddle you bought and was it able to be just dropped in without sanding the bottom. I like them in principle, I’ve now got two guitars sporting them, but I don’t know if I’ve noticed a difference yet.

Engineered with durability and lightweight portability in mind, these guitars deliver a bright and resonant acoustic sound. Nova Go is probably the first smart carbon fiber guitar that intergrates streaming audio interface, effects processing, as well as Bluetooth controlling functionalities. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Meanwhile, we’ve put a truss rod into the neck, giving your more adjustability for the string action, even though the factory setup is already optimum. The strap is much better than I expected, and a spare set of strings and a truss rod wrench is nice (although I have a complete set of Music Nomad wrenches, so I didn’t need it.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . But those 1st gen Nova Go cases were quite nice, with a surprising amount of under-the-neck storage considering the overall size of the guitar/case. With its zero fret design and round-end frets, you’ll experience smooth string action and effortless chord transitions. Expertly crafted for exceptional durability, resilience, and sound quality, the Nova Go is a compact acoustic guitar featuring a large-curved panel and bow-shaped back panel, delivering a crisp and bright original sound.

Enya's revolutionary acoustic carbon fibre material is the driving force behind the impressive Nova Go models. WHY CARBON FIBER – Nova Go SP1 is made of carbon fiber composite material, which means it’s impervious to temperature and humidity change. The only part of the SP1 that I would have enjoyed having would have been the reverb, so for me, the extra cost would not have been worth it for that alone.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. By double tapping the control button, users can connect via Bluetooth to the app and control the built-in effects, as well as access additional features such as EQ control, tuner and metronome. WHERE THINGS GET INTERESTING – The absolute differentiator of this guitar is that it’s equipped with the SP1 pickup system. But if you plug it into an amp or PA, this Nova Go SP1 carbon fiber acoustic-electric guitar becomes a workhorse for you to gig with.

Enya's Music App is a free mobile application that offers a wide range of features tailored perfectly for musicians. The guitar also features a neck with a truss rod, providing further adjustability and customization for the string action, along with the inclusion of a Zero Fret attribute for smoother, more accurate tuning. I did change the saddle, mine came with a bone saddle that was not intonated and when I changed it I stayed with bone but used a blank that I filed and intonated myself. Conveniently, with the guitar's USB-C cable, users not only can charge the guitar for powering the effects, but also enjoy a convenient digital output, allowing for direct computer connection to record creative ideas without needing an audio interface.

Enya often uses different terminology than the North American steel string and the Euro American classical guitar communities. The ‘Green’ option allows players to switch between typical acoustic play and chorus effect when connected to an amp. This allows the newly developed D1 DSP smart audio chip and SP1 audio processor to control the effects and provide bluetooth connection with the Enya Music app for added features. The tuners seem stable, would have liked them to be a little lower geared so the incremental change would be more gradual.

Great for stashing in a family member's closet so I don't have to think about taking a guitar on a flight. Also, if it does happen that one of the nut slots is not deep enough it’s an easy stress-free fix and a slot that is too deep will likely go unnoticed as it won’t affect the playability. Introducing the Enya Nova Go Carbon Fiber Travel-Size Guitars (35″) – the perfect companion for musicians on the go! I have the Nova Go SP1 (with built-in effects), and I really like it, so comfortable to play in the couch, keeps the tuning, and nice sound. The innovative system features a single control knob that users can use to adjust the volume and select their desired effect.Its built-in Bluetooth connectivity allows for seamless wireless music playback and easy jamming along to your favorite tunes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment