276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Swankified

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Minor Npc Portraits - This mod does not technically require this absolutely beautiful mod by @smeagolheart , but it is HIGHLY recommended as the portrait size for speaking characters has been increased substantially. You can find it right here: Joel Dommett fronts The Masked Dancer series 2 with celebrity judges Oti Mabuse, Peter Crouch, Davina McCall and Jonathan Ross. Dialogue Box - The Dialogue box itself is in the same position as before, but it has been resized, and any portraits will appear nice and large so you can see who you're talking too. Onomatopoeia - like words, K9 on cymbals, attracted to those who know how to wield them. Alien randomly appearing, 'woof' in action symbols. 'Disco' was the standout word in the action symbols in the performance. In the final, Onomatopoeia finished in second place and took off their mask to reveal actor, dancer and singer Adam Garcia.

Extra clue: Animal impression - dog howling. Have to admit, it does sound like David Tennant. Pretty sure he has twins as well which would tie in to an earlier clue. Clues from Onomatopoeia included the word “Swankified”, saying they are “one thing made up of many words” and that their “body has been considered an anatomically perfect specimen”.Other - All other relevant UI elements such as the Dialogue Box, Loot Interface, Reform Party Tab ect have been adjusted accordingly to appear slightly higher. This was done so they don't overlap the shortcut buttons. David Tennant would have been filming the 60th anniversary eps around the time this was filmed I think. One of the contestants on the series this year is Onomatopoeia. Who is Onomatopoeia on The Masked Dancer? Alternatively you can leave a message letting me know you want this new HUD for the vanilla UI and if a few people ask I'll go ahead and make it for you! I think it's Alexander Armstrong, he was in the Dr Who spin off Sarah Jane Adventures which could link the the doctor who references.

Combat/Message Log - Along the other side you'll fine the combat/messages box for a nice symmetrical feel.

swanky

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment