276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Northwest Comfy Throw Blanket with Sleeves, 48 x 71 Inches, Hufflepuff Rules

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Next, we determined how easy it was to spot-clean each blanket by pouring one tablespoon of coffee on the blanket, letting it stand for 30 seconds, then blotting with a cool, wet towel. If the stain remained, we treated the spot with a Tide pen. Machine washable blankets and covers were put through the wash as well to evaluate their durability after laundering. Messy people and those with kids and/or pets: This might just be the blanket for you. We found that in our coffee spill test, the liquid beaded and stayed on top of the blanket for over a minute, then completely disappeared like magic when blotted with a towel. Having blotted a lot of stains in our life, this amazed us. Plus, the outer shell is machine washable for added convenience. Even though this blanket weighs in at 25 lbs., it did not feel too heavy, and the pressure felt evenly distributed — meaning the weight did not cluster or shift while moving around. We felt warm after just five minutes under this blanket, making it a good choice for someone who keeps their place cool (but may be too warm for those who run hot, especially in the warmer months). Overall, this is a great choice for someone looking for heavier weighted blanket with evenly distributed weight. I made my son a blanket in the beginning of 2016, a rainbow C2C, which I was promptly told “It’s too small”, so lets start another blanket I stupidly thought. With our busy, high-stress lifestyles, self care is more important than ever. One effective tool to keep on-hand is a weighted blanket. Shown to reduce stress levels and promote feelings of relaxation, a weighted blanket can be an attractive and useful addition to any bed or couch. Kourtney Kardashian counts herself a big fan, but this is one celebrity-loved product that many of us can comfortably afford.

Embrace the warmth and loyalty of Hufflepuff with this specially designed hooded blanket. Cast in the house's signature yellow, it embodies the spirit and pride of every true Hufflepuff student. The iconic Hufflepuff crest graces the front, instantly recognizable to fellow fans and a statement of your house pride. I used a 4 mm hook, USA Double crochets as the stitches, and the squares turned out 40 x 40cm (16×16 inches) for the individual squares. If you're looking to splurge on a weighted blanket knowing it will last you a long time, this Saatva option is very high quality with nice, evenly distributed weight. The velvet material is as soft and plush as others we tested, but that just might be your preference. We were able to move it around easily, and the blanket remained nice and warm, perfect for three seasons — plus summer if you’re someone who runs cold.If you want to save this for later – please Pin it using the picture below to make sure you can find out how I made it. Harry Potter Crochet Blanket Design Blanket Size

Dr. Bridget Cole Williams, board-certified family physician and CEO of Green Harvest Health, explains that weightedblankets work via pressure therapy. "Pressure therapy is shown to activate the parasympathetic nervous system, which tells the body to rest and relax," says Dr. Williams. "Activating the parasympathetic nervous system also lowers anxiety and stress, helps to slow heart rate, helps with insomnia, and helps promote relaxation.” When shopping for your first weighted blanket, Dr. Williams advises to look for a blanket that’s about 10 percent of your body weight. The main square – you can read all about here and how I made it. I attempted it first, in hindsight – Imay have been better waiting a little later on in the project. You live and learn! We created the PEOPLE Tested seal of approval to help you find the very best products for your life. We use our unique methodology to test products in three labs across the country and with our network of home testers to determine their effectiveness, durability, ease of use, and so much more. Based on the results, we rate and recommend products so you can find the right one for your needs.I went for a simple one – just the house colours. The reason being I really couldn’t face sewing in all those ends (I am a crocheter after all!) Tips and Hints Each Hogwarts Gift Trunk measures approximately 45cm x 30cm x 23cm and features a carry handle and clasp. The Hogwarts school crest is printed on the top of the trunk and features custom initials on the side. Trunk materials consist of 60% plywood, 20% PU, 10% metal, and 10% glues/lacquers. This decorative collectable is not designed for travel use, or to carry overly heavy items. Please note this trunk is not a toy.

You could also go for Deramores own brand – as another alternative. Again 100% acrylic and machine washable. This Sleep Number blanket got top scores in the quality, comfort, and warmth categories during our tests, but what stands out is its temperature-regulating benefits. According to the brand, the proprietary fabric claims to adapt to your body's temperature via a particle technology that helps remove moisture and keep you from overheating. During our tests, we felt this actually worked — it's surprisingly cooling even after using for awhile or when the climate is warmer, and it's even comfortable enough to wear overnight without getting too hot. We also appreciated that the Sleep Number blanket has a washable cover, although it was also easy to spot clean with a damp cloth. In our machine washing test, the blanket did shrink somewhat, but we still believe it’s a durable choice; it feels like it would hold up to wear and tear in the long run, despite this slight shrinkage.If you’d like to save this for later – please Pin it using the Picture below. Harry Potter Crochet Blanket So you fancy making a Harry Potter crochet blanket – maybe inspired C2C? Here I tell you about what I used to make mine, where I found the charts, what yarn I used, and how large it ended up! Europe: Goods of €22 to €150 may be subject to a local VAT charge. Goods over €150 are charged VAT and may also face customs duties. This is a 100% acrylic yarn, that is very hardwearing, and can be put in the washing machine (so plus points there!)

This is my finished blanket. It was a been a mission. It took me 6 months to finish, and it’s huge! One of the more aesthetically pleasing blankets we tested, this one from Nest has a nice texture and feel, and the weight felt just right — noticeable when moving the blanket around but still manageable. Beautiful to look at, the blanket lays smooth and flat. We like that it's heavy enough to feel relaxed but it didn't trap in heat, keeping us comfortable while using. We loved that the fill didn't shift no matter how much we moved the blanket around; however, we did note that in some places, we could feel the tiny bumps of the fill — but it’s a small ding in an otherwise good review for comfort and quality. One Size Fits All: Its generous size ensures a comfortable fit for everyone, draping you in house pride from head to toe. Meet the Hot Topic Hufflepuff shop–a selection of merch, apparel, collectibles, home decor, gifts, and so much more all dedicated to everything Hufflepuff. No matter what you’re on the hunt for–a killer piece to top off your cosplay look, a one-of-a-kind gift for a fellow Hufflepuff, or beyond–there’s a must-have piece of merch awaiting you in this selection.

More from this collection

Your item will be declared as "lost" if you haven't received anything after 60 days. After this time, we'll be able to send you a replacement and enter a claim in with Royal Mail on your behalf. Colours – I had a few plays here, I thought I was going to go very bright, then started the 9 ? square – and ended up with a Claret Red Instead!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment