276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tower T17051BLK, Vortx XL 14.5L 5-in-1 Digital Air Fryer Oven with Rotisserie, 1700W Power, Black

£62£124Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The true standout of the Tower Vortex's design is its in-built rotisserie function, so I bought a small chicken and slathered it in harissa paste to test this.

Cheaper products may seem like a good deal at the time, but they are often made with lower-quality materials and are not designed to last as long. Since receiving it I've been spending more of my Sundays sat on the sofa, and less time prepping a roast, because the Vortex is a stress-free way of achieving a perfectly cooked roast every time. There’s no mistaking the fact that the vortx 2000W 11l 5-in-1 digital air fryer is a chunky piece of kit. Overall this isn’t just a “dump it in the dishwasher” job, but the non-stick interiors make it fairly easy all the same.We just couldn’t see past the fact that you could roast a bird in under an hour and honestly thought it was a stroke of genius.

She reviewed the Tower Vortex from her own kitchen, testing it rigorously for a month before writing this review.There's a timer that can be set up to an hour, so we seasoned a chicken, basted it with olive oil, and left it to spin its way to juicy, crisp perfection.

Thread the first half through the middle of your chicken and use the spikes at one end to secure it in place and repeat with the other half on the opposite end.Cooking took around 35 minutes, which is 5-10 minutes more than I'd expect an average air fryer to take to cook potato wedges. As always, sale times like Black Friday and Boxing Day are perfect moments to pick up electricals if you’re happy to exercise a little patience.

Previously Small Appliance and Cookware Editor, she remains our go-to expert for all things air fryer related.Deliver + Unpack + Remove Waste + Install - again, we will deliver to your preferred room of choice, unpack the item, remove and recycle all waste/packaging and install the item as per our installation guide. Investing in a high-quality TOWER Vortx Vizion T17051BLK Air Fryer Oven can give you peace of mind and help you avoid frustrating situations where your device fails you. Tower vortx digital air fryer review: Can it roast a chicken in 40 minutes or is this claim clucking mad? Including a drip tray, cage tong, rotisserie fork and 2 mesh rack accessories, this versatile air fryer caters to a range of different meals.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment