276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5-Inch - Black (UK Version)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

See below for a look at how the Tab S4 performs in Geekbench 4 tests, when compared to the Tab S4 and the two current iPads. Inside the Galaxy Tab S4 there’s a Snapdragon 835, 4GB of RAM and, in the UK, 64GB of storage (some regions will get a 256GB option too). A microSD slot is included, so you can expand that further. There are other bugs, too. I’ve found that having four or more apps on-screen at once causes slow-down, and if you add a playing video to that it can grind to halt. This contrasts really well with the Apple Pencil, which does require charging, has no holster on the iPad keyboard, and rolls away each and every time we set it on a table.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5-Inch - Black (UK Version)

The Tab S4 is easily better for binge-watching on Netflix, not only because of the punchier panel, but because the 16:10 aspect ratio is better suited to widescreen video. The S-Pen is good, Dex makes Android workable on a tablet, and battery life is on a par with the competition. I’d like more RAM and maybe a metal rear rather than glass – but those are my biggest issues. Pictures remind me of those taken with a mid-to-low-end phone, maybe the Galaxy A6 (2018). They’re colourful, with decent detail; they get the job done if the environment is bright. Low-light performance is poor and you’ll likely get better results from your phone. The front 8-megapixel sensor is good for video calls – I was using Google’s Duo app for this – with nice facial details and sufficient brightness. I won’t bang on too much about app support on Android tablets, but it could be better. Even Google’s own apps, such as News, are blown-up phone versions with far too much wasted space. It’s a real shame. A great tablet even as of September 2023. Weather your gaming, watching videos, or using for productivity the Snapdragon 835 can power through with 8 cores and 4GB ram on US models. I would definitely recommend this older flagship tablet over any mid...Images are simulated and for illustrative purposes only. All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. All functionality, availability, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided herein are subject to change without notice or obligation. Samsung’s core software works fine, but apps as popular (and as standard) as ones from Google should work without crashing. Google Docs crashed 27 times while we wrote this review on the Tab S4. Bixby Vision is supported on pre-installed Samsung Camera, Internet and Gallery apps, and limited to selected languages. GPS must be enabled to use Bixby Live Result. Data connection required.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 review | TechRadar

There are issues with the keyboard forgetting which apps you want to input text into, and refusing to do anything. You also can’t use Screen-off Memo in Dex or any of the handy S-Pen tools that are normally available. The iris scanner, too, is less reliable in Dex. Network: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.iPad Air Case, 10.9" 11, 12.9 inch iPad Pro Cover, Tablet Sleeve Case, Handmade, Padded, Custom Sizing Available We test every tablet we review thoroughly. We use industry standard tests to compare features properly and we use the tablet as our main device over the review period. We’ll always tell you what we find and we never, ever, accept money to review a product.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment