276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bridgerton (Limited Penelope's Pink Vinyl)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Season 2 of Bridgerton is upon us, dear readers, and the latest post from Lady Whistledown is music to our ears — literally. QUEEN CHARLOTTE: A BRIDGERTON STORY (COVERS FROM THE NETFLIX SERIES) FEATURES A STUNNING NEWLY RECORDED REIMAGINING OF “IF I AIN’T GOT YOU” BY ALICIA KEYS Was there a song in this season you were adamant about being included and fought for, or one that you’re proudest of getting into the season? I will! If Alanis Morissette was like, “I love the use of ‘You Oughta Know’ on Bridgerton,” I think my mind would be blown. And I would be like, “Oh my God, I can’t believe this.” I am excited about the Harry Styles cover, “Sign of the Times,” because that one was a pretty difficult clearance. That one took the longest to get everyone to sign off on. I think everyone will really love it, but, yeah, there are honestly so many songs that I’m just like, “These covers are so beautiful. I hope people like them!” Even for these songs that are just huge songs that everyone knows, [an instrumental version] still breathes new life and brings them to a new audience, and in a different way.

Here’s a way to relish the drama, love affairs, and even scandals of Bridgerton without getting your hands dirty with the ink of Lady Whistledown’s journal. And let’s not forget the casting. Bridgerton has boldly made strides where most period dramas fear to tread.

Side guide

The Bridgerton Funko Pops (2023 Release) have arrived, and they’re turning heads faster than a scandalous waltz at a Regency ball. Marrying the enchanting world of Bridgerton with the undeniable allure of collectible figures, this new lineup offers fans a unique way to bring home a piece of their favorite series. Just wait till someone makes a poll for Season 3 trying to decide which Olivia Rodrigo song off “Sour” should be used.

I am very excited for everyone to hear these songs. I really hope that they enjoy them. Reach out to me and let me know what’s been your favorite. I honestly just can’t wait to see the fan reaction. Well, these aren’t just any figures. Infused with the aesthetics of the show—opulent costumes, iconic accessories, and all—the Funko Pops offer a miniaturized dive into the tantalizing world of Bridgerton. Sony Music Entertainment today releases two albums of music from Netflix and Shondaland’s new series and the latest in the Bridgerton universe, QUEEN CHARLOTTE: A BRIDGERTON STORY. Available everywhere now, Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story (Covers from the Netflix Series)features a brand-new reimagining of “ If I Ain’t Got You” by 15-time GRAMMY Award-winning artist and global superstar Alicia Keys. The captivating new rendition, “ If I Ain’t Got You” (Orchestral Version) by Alicia Keys featuring Queen Charlotte’s Global Orchestra was recorded alongside a 70+piece Global Orchestra, made up entirely of women of color. A powerful companion video for “ If I Ain’t Got You” will be released on Netflix’s YouTube channel. To that end, why do you think these instrumental versions of pop songs strike the right chord — literally — for Bridgerton ’s sonic story?

We see the cast dancing in many balls throughout the series. Does the cast know what songs are going to be playing during their pivotal dance moments? Do they ever suggest any songs for you to take a look at? The world's best family board game brings you another exciting edition of Monopoly - London Underground!

In the chaotic whirlpool of modern life, an escape hatch appears on the small screen—a Netflix sensation called Bridgerton. Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge. Adopting a color-blind approach to casting, the show doesn’t just toss a nod to inclusivity; it grabs the concept with both hands. If I Ain’t Got You (Orchestral Version) by Alicia Keys featuring Queen Charlotte’s Global OrchestraBowers is responsible for this cover of the 2019 song by British singer-songwriter Celeste. It also plays in episode five, during a particularly— ahem—climactic moment in Daphne and Simon's relationship. "Wildest Dreams" by Taylor Swift The album further features the series’ six signature instrumental covers of modern pop songs. From creator, writer and executive producer Shonda Rhimes, Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story is available exclusively on Netflix now – WATCH HERE.

Were there any artists who reached out and specifically said, “Please include my music in the next season?” Shop the best Bridgerton gifts for fans. There’s no end to the steamy situations that The Ton find themselves in, whether it’s on honeymoon, at one of Benedict’s parties, or in a church. Explore women's clothing I don’t think we’ve gotten any suggestions from the cast as far as songs to dance to, but a lot of times there’s a lot that we do working with the choreographer on the project and beforehand — before we even shoot — finding the right song with the right tempo, and the right time signature and everything. And oftentimes, the songs that they end up dancing to on set are not the songs that we end up using in the final cut. So sometimes they’ll dance to something completely different and have this whole thing in mind, and the cast might not even see what the final thing is until they are watching the premiere. There are lots of changes that we go through and also sometimes it might be just a straight up pop song that they’re dancing to and then we change it into a string cover later on.But don’t let their cute caricatures fool you; they encapsulate the essence of a show that’s anything but superficial. With their layers of quirks, the characters keep you invested in a society that’s light-years away from the one you inhabit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment