276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech Z200 PC Speakers, Stereo Sound, 10 Watts Peak Power, 2 x 3.5mm Inputs, Headphone Jack, Adjustable Bass, Volume Controls, PC/TV/Smartphone/Tablet - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Supported by dual external 18650 batteries with 200W max to bring you bigger flavourful clouds from your E-Liquids. Crafted with high-quality materials, including a zinc alloy chassis, this kit feels sturdy and well-built in the hand.

Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately), the device offers a maximum output of 200 watts, catering to the lofty demands of both cloud chasers and flavour enthusiasts. With its robust build quality, cutting-edge features, and ergonomic design, the Geekvape Z200 Kit stands out as a versatile and reliable option for vapers seeking a high-performance device.Now when your happy with it all tap the Fire button a number of times, all single presses, until the chosen Mode, say POWER is highlighted in colour, then one long press or hold and your done. Upon putting the batteries in and when turning it or off you do get a bit of an oddball message "Hi Geek Vapers this is the absolute power gift to you". You gotta be fast to read it as its gone almost as fast as it appears. Getting the picture of it took ages. There is a new coil released for this kit too the Z XM 0.15ohm coil which apparently has double the lifespan of regular coils. The GeekVape Z200 is a powerful DTL (Direct To Lung) vape kit. Powered by two 18650 batteries (sold separately) which can output up to 200W, it makes an ideal choice for vapers looking for high vapour production levels and strong flavours. The Z200 comes paired with the Z Sub Ohm 2021 Tank and two Z Series mesh coils so you can start vaping right away – simply add batteries and e-liquid. The Geekvape Z200 Kit showcases an aesthetically appealing design that strikes a perfect balance between modern aesthetics and ergonomic comfort.

The Charging port and chosen type, old micro usb, im not a fan of to be honest. Firstly it's in a awkward position sitting right next to the tank and unless one has tiny fingers its a difficult affair to use with a tank fitted. Secondly, "micro usb?" Why not the ever popular easy to use C type?It runs on 2 X 18650 batteries and has onboard charging rated at 2amps which is done via a retro style micro usb port situated on top of the mod. With its robust construction, ergonomic design, and comprehensive suite of features, it caters to the needs of vapers at all experience levels. The Geekvape Z200 Kit also has multiple safety features, such as over-temperature protection, short circuit protection, low battery warning, and more, ensuring a safe and secure device which is always top priority in the vaping world in my opinion.

The device supports various modes, including variable wattage, temperature control, and bypass mode, allowing vapers to fine-tune their cloud experience to their wants and needs.Like I said, this is a bit of an oddy coming from the Geek line and I wasn't sure exactly where they were coming from with it initially. I guess im so used to them being IP rated bulletproof things that seeing this threw me a bit. Overall, the Geekvape Z200 kit is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a powerful and advanced vaping device that offers excellent performance, flexibility, and safety.

Tapping the + or - adjustment buttons, the up - down buttons, will have you scrolling through the various ones available. With a TPD-compliant 2ml e-liquid capacity the tank offers ample capacity for extended vaping sessions. Geekvape Z200 Kit is a sleek and powerful pod system designed for vapers of all levels. This pod kit features a 200W output, making it one of the most powerful pod systems on the market. The device supports two 18650 batteries and features a large 2.4-inch Full Screen that provides clear and comprehensive information about the device's settings and battery life. It comes with a 5.5ml capacity pod that utilizes Geekvape's P Series Coils, which are designed to deliver a flavorful and satisfying vaping experience. The kit also features a top-fill system and adjustable airflow control, making it easy to customize the vaping experience to suit individual preferences. It's a solid build, no rattling bits and I'm delighted - though having a micro USB charging port instead of USB C is a bit of a bummer but then I charge my batteries in a charger so it's not really an issue. Perhaps, the selling point is the large colourful screen. And it really is brilliantly clear, even in strong sunlight and you can also turn the screen brightness up and down which helps even more.Overall, the Geekvape Z200 Kit impressed me with its superior build quality, ergonomic design, and user-friendly interface, making it a joy to use for extended periods. The screen is big a bold and easy to read everything. Outdoors it does suffer a bit from our bright sun though you can still readily make out the larger number values in partial sun, full sun unfortunately has you looking at what appears to be a blank screen. Geekvape is known for producing high-quality and durable vape kits, and the geekvape z200 and t200 kit are no exception. While both kits share some similarities, they also have some distinct differences that set them apart.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment