276°
Posted 20 hours ago

RoadPro RPSC-197 12V Electric Portable Car Vehicle Stove Cooking/Warming Oven

£40.415£80.83Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Anyone has used any appliance consuming 1000+ watts on AC using Tesla 12v sockets (using some sort of adapter) for any amount of time? After living full time with this system for 9 months I would fit an extractor fan if doing it again I think.

Even if you have 16A hook-up, your campervan power sockets may be protected by a circuit breaker of 10A. LEDs are 12v by nature from what I remember so you'll probably be using a couple of times more power than you need by using an inverter to go to 240v and then a second one back down to 12v. Thankfully GO Outdoors can supply you with all the camping cooking equipment that you could ever need.We’ve been waiting for ages to try this portable, rechargeable, battery-powered microwave that fits into a rucksack. If you're taking a camping stove or portable stove with you on your next camping trip, make sure you have the correct fuel or gas, hoses and connections so nothing stops you from cooking up a storm. This then kicks out 12V to an 240V invertor which is connected to an RCB then into the circuit in the hut (twin sockets and a couple of 6W LED lamps). The Homestead Caravans Kampa Awning Showroom was officially opened in 2016 to showcase Europe's most popular collection of Caravan Awnings. The Leisurewize Low Wattage Electric Oven 14L is ideal for cooking quick meals whilst camping, caravanning, in motorhomes and other smaller kitchens.

No long-lasting usage, the 12 volt portable stove has the added benefit of being eco-friendly and environmentally friendly. the capacity of your battery is only about 50% of the rated capacity when discharging at ~ 2 kw as per a hob). as hgv drivers away all week husband got one and I'm getting one i got the cheaper uk one but it takes about 2 hours to warm anything up enough to heat the road pro takes about 20minutes to have it almost too hot. works great, heats up to 325 , use it almost every weekend when we go for trail ride in SXStakes about 45min to hour to heat up our lunch, better than other brands not perfect but better! They’re not fast, and you do need to have the engine running, but you can pop your pies inside at the start of the journey and stop for a lovely warm lunch.Induction is better in terms of power consumption through increased efficiency but still drains more than a single 115ah battery will handle.

They’re probably too bulky for many campervans and smaller motorhomes, though there are some more compact models around. I've seen portable hobs/stoves online which sound perfect but none actually mention batteries or charging. You can use it for grilling, roasting, baking, steaming, frying, barbecuing, reheating and defrosting. Tried to find this information over various Tesla forum posts and also by talking to the Tesla technical helpline, but looks like this is not possible at this stage due to the fact that the 12v connectors in Tesla are powered by the mini 12v battery and not powered by the big one.But a simple gas camping stove will manage 3kW, and butane, with an LHV of about 46MJ/kg, will have the same energy capacity with just 108g. You might be able to do it with a direct connection to the 12V battery, but that still seems like a heavy load. You can install our site as a web app on your iOS device by utilizing the Add to Home Screen feature in Safari. TESLA, TESLA MOTORS, TESLA ROADSTER, MODEL S, MODEL X, and the “TESLA,” “T” and “TESLA and T in Crest” designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors, Inc.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment