276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Three Rosy Bottoms at Midnight: ... and other spanking stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This story is based on the true recorded events of a finishing school in Bristol, England in the late 1800’s.

Disciplining the boys – Maman: spanking memories: mothers

Then my cousin Leanne leaned over and whispered in my ear: “I haven’t had my turn yet.” As I zipped up my jeans, I allowed her to lead me into another room, where we were alone. I was elated and a bit tipsy. Leanne was much older than me – about 45, I guess, and quite solidly built. She seductively slipped me a 50 dollar bill, and said: “How about a special private little birthday spanking, in your birthday suit, honey-pie?” Fast-forward a couple of days to Grand Rapids, and the birthday spanking actually theme came to life, much to my astonishment, but not with me as its subject – yet! Another cousin of mine, Charlotte, had turned 20 and there was quite a party. Late on in the proceedings, to much raucous delight, it was announced that it was time for her birthday spanking! As I explained in my previous attempt, as long as it was a bit of fun between us, I encouraged Mum any chance I could to turn me over her knee – I loved it. I pushed the boundaries with being cheeky – Mum threatened accordingly. It was fun – in fact, between the ages of 12 and 15 were my happiest childhood years. The period coincided with several fun spankings, and I felt this period also cemented an extra closeness in our relationship. The visits were wonderful experiences on the whole, often for two to three weeks at a time, and they were paid for through the books of my father’s business, nominally as a kind of apprenticeship, though I never actually went into the business. Nothing out of the ordinary happened once we arrived home that evening, and I changed into my pyjamas ready for bed. The only odd thing that happened was rather than just telling it was bedtime, Mum came up to my room with me.After a similar interval there was the sound of another stroke. This time there was no doubt about it. The impact was followed swiftly by a sharp cry of pain. I wondered how many strokes Lindsey was going to get. Karen took the note, her hand shaking slightly. She could feel the cheeks on her face flush. “No Mummy I do not have any homework tonight.”

Smacked bottom for a funny boy – Maman: spanking memories

He opened the door and sat down on a stool that happened to be in the room. He said both he and Hannah’s mom were very disappointed by our disobedience. Furthermore, he added, since we didn’t listen and had broken the glass, we were both going to get our bottoms well spanked. My Dad began dating a woman named Kate, and by the time of my summer visit in 1984 she and her kids were living with him. Kate was an attractive woman in her early 30s and had two daughters from a previous marriage – Denise, who was eight at the time, and six-year-old Kristie. That made me even more squirmy, as I thought ‘pants’ meant underpants, and so a pants-down spanking meant a bare bottom punishment. Later, of course, I learned that ‘pants’ in the US meant trousers or jeans, so at least you could keep some semblance of modesty. After about a year, I acquired a hairbrush for spanking his bottom, and the extra sting that produced made sure Steven was always good for me, and we are still incredibly close even today. This time I heard Mrs Seaton move and tried to tense myself. To no avail. The cane smashed down again, and the awful pain in my rear went to a new level. Cotton underpants were no protection at all against that vicious cane.

The Flogmaster's Interview and Article

Peggy and Donald told me that they’d spanked all their kids growing up, and that they’d all turned out fine. They were amazed that my parents didn’t spank me, and surprised that we didn’t have to take our trousers down for the cane at school. In the Grand Rapids Bible Belt, it was pants down for a spanking, whether at home or at school.

Stepson’s first sore bottom – Maman: spanking memories

Mum and I have laughed about that day many times over the years since. I do wonder if she had planned the bare bottom element or whether it was a spur of the moment decision.This is about two very naughty, very haughty young Victorian Ladies, deemed out of control by their ‘well to do’ parents. Charlotte and Samantha. Once again, the room was full of the combined noises of a little bottom being spanked and a little girl crying hard. I was in floods of tears before I was allowed to throw myself face down on my own bed. When I did, she yanked my boxers down to my knees. The thought flashed through my mind, Glad I put on clean underwear. I stood close to the door, trying to hear what was happening, but I could only make out the sound of voices and not what they were saying. It was easy to guess, though, that Lindsey was getting a good telling off.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment